What's new

Playstation Network Offline?

I love San Andreas!
Dude, I miss my PS. Had to give it, to baby cousins. EVERYTIME I BOUGHT ONE!

CAnt even try black ops!
Just played COD 2 and Wrld at war!

ps3 is defiantly NOT for babies cousin....you should have given then them x-box.....lol

i am about to buy socom 4 and crysis 2. both are great games. finished kill zone 3, good graphic, but it's too short.

I will happily pay 60$ per year than letting my cc attached to my id given to a unknown guy .

Have u even played online on XBL ? Online experience on Xbl is much better . There is no cross game chat on PSN, no streaming of videos . Party system is much better on XBL

Graphicwise almost all multiplatform games look better and have better framerate on Xbox 360. Only PS3 exclusives look good .

PS3 does everything
Leaks address
Leaks cc info
Leaks passwords .
Xbox cant do it . Sad !! :(

Ps3 has way better exclusives. Free Internet. There's no denying that. No matter how much of a fan of the 360 you are, you have to admit those 2 facts. End of story

Ps3 has way better exclusives. Free Internet. There's no denying that. No matter how much of a fan of the 360 you are, you have to admit those 2 facts. End of story
Ps3 has better exclusives and I love them .

It doesnt mean Xbox has bad exclusives

Free internet . Yeah . Again I had said I will happily pay 60$ (india it is 45$ only ) than letting my personal info to be with someone .

What's the use of free internet when u cant play games on it . :rofl:

There is no PSN in pakistan . U ppl create UK/US accounts .
So u r safe as u cant attach ur Pak Credit card .

India has it's own PSN store , many ppl have attached their credit cards . They are doomed .

Wonder even pakistanis are fanboys , they dont have any console launched their officially :rofl:

Why bring Pakistan and India in this conversation, don't start troll please......

Ps3 has better exclusives and I love them .

It doesnt mean Xbox has bad exclusives

Free internet . Yeah . Again I had said I will happily pay 60$ (india it is 45$ only ) than letting my personal info to be with someone .

What's the use of free internet when u cant play games on it . :rofl:

Stlll ps3 has better exclusives......

even x-box was hacked during halo 3!!!! if u know about it!

Stlll ps3 has better exclusives......

even x-box was hacked during halo 3!!!! if u know about it!
It wasnt hacked.
It was an internal error .
It was just for 5 days and Microsoft gave a free game . :cheers:

Exclusives . Haha
Socom 4 at no. 28
Portal 2 Xbox 360 version at no.1 and PS3 version at no.4 .

Source , chk cvg.com .
I am on my mobile

PS3 still makes the best games

Xbox graphics are better -- but who wants to mess with those horribly designed remotes or pay to play online?

f*ck that

I have both PS3 and Xbox 360. PS3's online is a pain in the butt with all that lagging, I rather pay to get a decent online gaming experience. Yes PS3 might have some good exclusive games like Heavy Rain, Killzone and uncharted but Xbox has Gears of war, Halo and that kills all PS3 exclusive games.
But I still love both xbox and ps3

GT5 releasd in Nov and by jan there were updates of more than 1GB .
The same for Killzone 3 .

Releasing half baked games and then raping consumer by giving tons of updates

Ps3 and Xbox r both crap... Pc rules em all:P
Seriously Consoles are ruining everything ...better hardwares are long past due.

yea, yea.....next time, it will be hacked too...

PS3 is the BEST! End of Discussion. :D

But PS3 is already hacked .

When some terrorist group or smugglers misuse ur address or phone u will understand why PS3 is best :D

And Xbox live is a closed system with much more servers and many security layers than that of PSN .

PSN has cards for payment called Playstation Network cards IIRC.
People who store their credit card info online on any platform are stupid idiots. Zeeshan fyi I'm in Pak my psn account is EU and my credit card works perfectly well for purchases on psn store. I for one never ever stored my card details online. Hell I have not been online in like 7 months. Secondly, Sony also has a subscription based service called psn+. Benefits free DLCs for games as they come (PS exclusives) third party ones at hefty discounts, free game downloads each month from PSN (PS1&2 games), cloud servers for game and psn trophy info storage, and a hell of a lot more. The reall thing which pissed hackers and modders off was PS3 being virtually jail break proof. George Holt changed that but still just once PSN guys f'd up and it will cost them in goodwill.
I for one am glad that I never have had to take my phat or my slim for repairs ever 2nd month unlike my 360 ;-).
And the control pads on the 360 made my hands hurt like something! I can play for hours on my Ps3 and my hands never give me grief. Oh my 360 is still there but I seldom use it because of a) the pads, b) twice it redringed but was somehow brought back to life but now it has heating issues.
Own 2 ps3s one was a 60 gig phat which got fried due to a cousin's 3 year old daughter pouring coke over it while it was running. Total loss that was. My 320 gig Slim however has been a revelation, no heating issues, no noise light weight and an overall satisfied experience just like my phatty. No console however can beat the Phat in terms of style yep yep!
I've got some friends who own both PS3s and 360s ( two also own WIIs) and all of us agree that the PS3 has not been given the attention by game developers which was due to it and WII is the most fun :-D
BTW games on the scale of GT5 are'nt halfbaked. I'm a GT5 owner (prologue and actual GT5) and the level of realism and detail in these games is HUGE. The physics and modelling are perfect and it is a joy to play.
I really would like to see

Back
Top Bottom