What's new

Planes discovered in Vedic age, it could fly between planets, says speaker at Indian Science Congres

see my thread on top 20 ancient indian engineering invention.

Yes, but fun starts when Indians claim every inventions by their mythologies :lol:

Is your thread coming from any source which describes Indian explanation how ancient India invented those?

With all these ancient inventions, India is now officially a superpower.

I just wish these guys just zip their mouths and bring some innovations in the current age instead of talk what happened (or not) 5,000 years ago. I mean, come on... if we Indians were so advanced eons ago, why didn't we take care of the British genome that went on to invade the entire earth from east to west, north to south? This thread is good for laughter fodder channel.

Because the British invented fiction a took over incredible India with its fake weapons otherwise India would win with cosmic weapons and nanotechnology

Actually, this plane is not a rocket, but a interplanetary plane. I wonder if this plane has warp drive, teleporting, replicator, tractor beam and photon torpedo. Btw, does the plane uses di lithium crystals?

View attachment 178849

He says we shouldn't rely on modern evidence or research.

:rofl:

The guy in the right look like a Klingon. I think ancient Indians were descendents from Klingons.

It's about time Modi started a campaign to get other nations to pay the millenniums worth of royalty dues from the other nations.

Yes, what Modi said was wrong but this guys is totally not related to Modi. Some people have believed it for years now and have said it so for years too. Just because some media house wants to focus on the effects of Modi, they will go as far as they like..

And Pakistanis as usual circle-jerking to take a pot shot :lol:

Yes, what Modi said was wrong but this guys is totally not related to Modi. Some people have believed it for years now and have said it so for years too. Just because some media house wants to focus on the effects of Modi, they will go as far as they like..

And Pakistanis as usual circle-jerking to take a pot shot :lol:

Yes this is Pakistan's fault that your fundos are re-inventing the inventions as well.
What next, as @damiendehorn mentioned above, might want to ask all these countries to pay for the patent fee... :crazy_pilot:

Yes this is Pakistan's fault that your fundos are re-inventing the inventions as well.
What next, as @damiendehorn mentioned above, might want to ask all these countries to pay for the patent fee... :crazy_pilot:
Its not Pakistan's fault but the circle-jerking to take pot shots is what you are here for.

Indian 5000 year old submarine

No one can pass Indian ingenuity

article-1212249-065A4464000005DC-990_634x403.jpg

Its not Pakistan's fault but the circle-jerking to take pot shots is what you are here for.

Might want to have a look around in the thread, Pakistanis are "rejoicing" together with other neighbors for the historical achievements that Modi's ancient India has given to the world. :nana:

Indian 5000 year old submarine

No one can pass Indian ingenuity

article-1212249-065A4464000005DC-990_634x403.jpg

:rofl: :rofl:

This one is top !!!

I will still believe in Ancient Aliens. :angel:

No. I welcome more people to come up with these remarks. It fuels the children's imagination. Young(rather kid) Kalam was inspired by the Mahabharata war and not Relativity.

Imagination has nothing to do with modern science.... Moderns science is in different league now which should also be promoted based on facts....
I myself get inspiration from Bhagvad Geeta but boasting about it as a prowess of our Vedic science is absurd......

Back
Top Bottom