What's new

Planes discovered in Vedic age, it could fly between planets, says speaker at Indian Science Congres

Is there any "detailed English" guide to these Vadic writings that claim of the Extra terrestrial ships please share

Absurd claims.
But on note :Susruta was first physician that successfully completed a plastic surgery .

Man indian 4ucked up history and claims are more entertaining than azizi show.:rofl:
Yeah right! How about these Egyptian artifacts thousands of years old? Aircraft, choppers and subs?

Egypt_Planes.jpg

colombian_planes2.jpg

egypt_plane.jpg

Flight engineers from NASA/JPL found to their astonishment that replicas could fly!!

So, according to you, even Egyptian history is 4uked up? The whole bloody world is, right?

This is just a syndrome of a deeper problem which is common across the sub continent. A problem reminiscent of the hundreds of years of colonial rule.

This atrocious claim is one of the variety.

This is just a syndrome of a deeper problem which is common across the sub continent. A problem reminiscent of the hundreds of years of colonial rule.

they(Hindu radicals) are propagating false stories through schools also to inject a superiority complex. Media is already used for silent brainwashing. They will touch education system to inculcate kids with these theories.

Ahhh no; if anything the Colonials brought education to this part of the world.

The Hindus were burning their women on funeral pyres while the Muslims were busy comparing technology with the work of our version of the Anti-Christ.

The Gora Sahib (the White Man) brought education, civilization and structure to a deeply fractured, superstitious and some times down right 'daft' society. He was far from perfect and there is much that our Colonial masters did that wasn't good by any stretch of the imagination but he wasn't as 'Evil Incarnate' as some of us make them out to be.

Whatever the advancements of the Ancient Civilizations that lived here (the Indus Valley Civilization, Mehergarh, Gandhara etc.) one has to be a very special person to believe that they were making tech that'll give Mr.Spock a run for his money.

Indian Science Conference is to be held in 4th January 2015 and TOI rag "Mumbai Mirror" has traveled into the future and reported what was said then ?

Bunch of clowns of various nationalities then use this to jerk off. LOL............... another day in PDF

Ahhh no; if anything the Colonials brought education to this part of the world.

The Hindus were burning their women on funeral pyres while the Muslims were busy comparing technology with the work of our version of the Anti-Christ.

The Gora Sahib (the White Man) brought education, civilization and structure to a deeply fractured, superstitious and some times down right 'daft' society.

Whatever the advancements of the Ancient Civilizations that lived here (the Indus Valley Civilization, Mehergarh, Gandhara etc.) one has to be a very special person to believe that they were making tech that'll give Mr.Spock a run for his money.

Yes that would be one positive I see of colonialism but the downsides I am sure are also in-numerous.

In the sub continent I see people always talking about their past and interpreting stars and deriving a sense of "once a great empire" from a history which has been written and re written so many times that there is no clear distinction left between mythology and history any more.

I see it as a psychological problem.

The Gora Sahib (the White Man) brought education, civilization and structure to a deeply fractured, superstitious and some times down right 'daft' society. He was far from perfect and there is much that our Colonial masters did that wasn't good by any stretch of the imagination but he wasn't as 'Evil Incarnate' as some of us make them out to be.
Are you serious? :lol:

He's a pakistani .........what do you think ? :lol:
It's sad that nonsensical lies used to justify colonialism is believed so deeply by people.
But cant blame him, I still hear similar nonsense from some older people in India. just sad lol.

It's sad that nonsensical lies used to justify colonialism is believed so deeply by people.
But cant blame him, I still hear similar nonsense from some older people in India. just sad lol.

An American agreed with him too :cheesy: ........... now you can understand the nature of relationship between pakistan and Amrika as well :angel:

Macaulay children are dying out.

Yes that would be one positive I see of colonialism but the downsides I am sure are also in-numerous.

In the sub continent I see people always talking about their past and interpreting stars and deriving a sense of "once a great empire" from a history which has been written and re written so many times that there is no clear distinction left between mythology and history any more.

I see it as a psychological problem.

I wouldn't go so far as calling it a psychological problem but this incessant reminiscing about a romanticized notion of a past that most probably never was is perhaps linked with the desire to forge a 'unique identity' and to stamp our presence on the canvas of the world.

We Muslims look to the many Muslim Empires that existed here and try to imagine some sort of a Golden Age of Islam here in the Subcontinent and connect it to the larger Golden Age of Islam that happened in Andalusia, North Africa and Baghdad where intellectual, cultural and spiritual genres of their time reached their zenith many....many centuries ago. History on the other hand tells us that such would be more in the realm of 'desire' than 'reality'.

The Hindus on the other hand try to recreate the idea of a Mahabharat (Great India) in their minds and them as the scions of a great civilization that would rival - nay, eclipse the intellectual and cultural pursuits of the Greek Civilizations of the Antiquity Era. Unfortunately such Greatness may exist more in fables drawn from religion and less in history than we have the heart to admit.

We're just not ready to accept that barring brilliance here and there; the mythology of a grand past is just that 'a myth' !

Are you serious? :lol:

No; 'jesting' is my day-job !

I'm glad I made you laugh....ha...ha..ha...! :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom