What's new

Planes discovered in Vedic age, it could fly between planets, says speaker at Indian Science Congres

Yeah right! How about these Egyptian artifacts thousands of years old? Aircraft, choppers and subs?

View attachment 178930

View attachment 178933

View attachment 178932

Flight engineers from NASA/JPL found to their astonishment that replicas could fly!!
Yep, sure:

"Only two or three photographs[8] of the inscription are generally circulated to back up the "Abydos Helicopter" argument. One of them appears to have been digitally "cleaned" to make the inscription look much "tidier" than its actual state. This itself has raised several eyebrows in academia, and the low resolution of the images supplied as "proof" does nothing to sway those concerned with academic concerns over "creative" interpretations of Egyptian history. The inscription itself is actually in the dark recesses near the temple roof, and is in fact almost impossible to see with any degree of clarity from the ground.

The lack of any surviving examples of the craft that the advocates of the Abydos Helicopter claim the inscription depicts is no deterrent to the belief. Neither is the lack of any other inscription in any other Egyptian monument whatsoever, or any mention of said craft in any Egyptian literature whatsoever. Nor indeed, any mention of the Atlanteans/Little Green Men who brought such technology to them. The silence of the Egyptians on this crushing and awe inspiring degree of technology compared to their rivals is curious, given their unending enthusiasm for characteristically immodest statements of their own greatness and superiority over foreign rivals.
The case for re-carving is overwhelming. Not only are there innumerable examples of exactly the same practices being employed at other sites throughout Egypt, but reconstructions of the original and modified texts, prior the deterioration of the plaster layer, have also been reconstructed to make an entirely rational and plausible argument for the alteration of the titulary of Seti I to that of Ramesses II.

To summarize, therefore, we can conclude that the "Abydos helicopter" is, in fact, irrational bullshit.
Abydos helicopter - RationalWiki

No; 'jesting' is my day-job !

I'm glad I made you laugh....ha...ha..ha...! :coffee:

I wouldnt be surprised if you actually believed it :lol: After all Islamic rule/Bin Qasim is the start of the history taught in your schools (where destruction of universities/libraries etc are glorified) , and then it probably goes into western colonial nonsense :lol:

There is a major difference. Abrahamic religions treated those magical events as supernatural in nature outside the bounds of physical laws (miracle by definition is something beyond the scope of physical laws). Indian new-agers claim that those extra-ordinary events were not supernatural in nature but a product of an advanced civilization.

Both are equally stupid.

I might be wrong, but none of the planes shown in the pictures seems like it could "fly between the planets". :crazy_pilot:
Agreed! These ain't interstellar craft by a long shot! But they do seem like airplanes and choppers! There's one that resembles a sub too! All sculpted thousands of years ago!

So if the ancients had seen aircraft as depicted, and carved them onto temple walls, then it's possible that there were space faring vehicles too like this one...

Hidden away in the Istanbul Archaeology Museum in Turkey for a quarter of a century, Zacharia Sitchin recently convinced the Museum that this artifact may indeed be ancient, and not the modern forgery they concluded it must be, simply because our current view of our ancient history doesn’t include rocket-ships.

In his article in Atlantis Rising Magazine, Issue 15, Sitchin describes this object as,

"A sculpted scale model of what, to modern eyes, looks like a cone-nosed rocket-ship… Powered by a cluster of four exhaust engines in the back surrounding a larger exhaust engine, the rocket-ship has room for a sole pilot—actually shown and included in the sculpture."

He describes the pilot as sitting with legs folded toward his chest, and wearing a one-piece "ribbed pressure suit" which becomes boots at the feet, and gloves at the hands, and points out that since the pilot’s head is missing, we cannot know whether the pilot wore a helmet, goggles, or other headgear.

flyingobjects22_02a.jpg

flyingobjects22_01a.jpg

Reproduction of the artifact

The artifact measures 23 centimeters long, 9.5 cm high, 8 cm wide, or 5.7 inches long, 3.8 inches high, and 3.5 inches wide.

Sitchin spent years tracking down the artifact, until he located it at the Archaeology Museum in Istanbul. It was excavated at Toprakkale, a city known in ancient times as Tuspa, where the kingdom of Urartu reigned briefly over 2500 years ago. The museum curators decided this small artifact must be a forgery because it differs from the era’s style, and more importantly, it looks like a space capsule.

And then there's this one...Ancient Astronaut Theory speaks of this depiction on Pakal’s sarcophagus lid as preparing for space flight. He sits on a chair, his foot on a pedal, his hands manipulating the controls, and his nose in a breathing apparatus.

Mayan-Astronaut-Lord-Pikal-Close-up-showing-exhaust-flames-AAstros-Season-4-Disk-1.jpg

King Pakal of Palenque

So the million dollar question ....

Is It Real -  Ancient Astronauts.png

I have an open mind unless it's proved beyond doubt that there were no such stuff as ancient astronauts thousand of years ago.

Last edited:
These buffoons have not been able to fully construct Tejas till now. Its most important component i.e. Its engine is still American.

Now claiming every wierd thing under the sky as part of ancient hindu culture. The foolishness of chaddiwalas and their apologists knows no bounds.

Imagination has nothing to do with modern science.... Moderns science is in different league now which should also be promoted based on facts....
I myself get inspiration from Bhagvad Geeta but boasting about it as a prowess of our Vedic science is absurd......
Imagination has everything to with modern science. :tup: Without imagination there will be no quest for the unknown.

Not all, but the majority.

Or how else could you be an elected PM?
And boy we are loving it. :nana:

These buffoons have not been able to fully construct Tejas till now. Its most important component i.e. Its engine is still American.

Now claiming every wierd thing under the sky as part of ancient hindu culture. The foolishness of chaddiwalas and their apologists knows no bounds.
What a foolish post!! Out of your hatred for majority religion in India and the culture, may be you forgot to notice that the ones who are making the claims are not the same as the ones involved in Tejas development. Nobody but religiously blind idiots can insult their scientists like this.

Imagination has everything to with modern science. :tup: Without imagination there will be no quest for the unknown.

And boy we are loving it. :nana:

But not this type n gloating about past won't help us neither in present nor in future.... I also believe we should promote our Vedic knowledge(Yoga/Aayurveda/Vedic Maths/Astrology/Metallurgy) which is even acknowledged by modern science.... We even don't have a dedicated institute for learning of Vedic science......

Ahhh no; if anything the Colonials brought education to this part of the world.

The Hindus were burning their women on funeral pyres while the Muslims were busy comparing technology with the work of our version of the Anti-Christ.

The Gora Sahib (the White Man) brought education, civilization and structure to a deeply fractured, superstitious and some times down right 'daft' society. He was far from perfect and there is much that our Colonial masters did that wasn't good by any stretch of the imagination but he wasn't as 'Evil Incarnate' as some of us make them out to be.

Whatever the advancements of the Ancient Civilizations that lived here (the Indus Valley Civilization, Mehergarh, Gandhara etc.) one has to be a very special person to believe that they were making tech that'll give Mr.Spock a run for his money.

:tup:

Now await for accusations of slave mentality

Why not? Our Scientists in DRDO and HAL are useless bunch. Saving grace is ISRO. Instead of inventing something worthy in present world, we are making fake fantasy claims of our hilarious scientific discoveries.

For your information, I don't hate Hinduism. I adore the fact that Hinduism is not bounded by some scriptures. Everyone is free to choose his path of spiritual enlightenment. I hate overzealous Hindutvawadis who are hell bent on fabricating history to suit their ideology.

If we fabricate our history in this way then we are no different from rabid mullahs on our west who claim to be offsprings of blue blooded Arabs.

What a foolish post!! Out of your hatred for majority religion in India and the culture, may be you forgot to notice that the ones who are making the claims are not the same as the ones involved in Tejas development. Nobody but religiously blind idiots can insult their scientists like this.

Last edited:
The same media charged an innocent woman with prostitution and reduced her personal image to rubble for TRP and sensationalism only to be later absolved by the High court of the woman not being involved in anything . Only fools believe the Media ...

:tup:

Now await for accusations of slave mentality

Not slave mentality but indoctrination . Every society has its positives and negatives so does the western world . Just because South Asia had some harmful cultural practices does not mean we were in any way inferior to the west .. Just that the west would prefer if we believed that nonsense ...

....looks like, some people are finding it incredibly difficult to digest the fact that India was an advanced and rich country when their country didn't even exist....:lol:

There was not even a nation called India (Nor Pakistan or BD) before 1947...

Back
Top Bottom