What's new

Planes discovered in Vedic age, it could fly between planets, says speaker at Indian Science Congres

No, 5000 years ago that had 'cosmic' weapons and airplanes that goes from 'planet to planet'. Thats why they call India a backwards nation, because 5000 years ago they seem have accomplished everything and has been going backwards ever since.

OK :D

Entirely possible, considering the advances already made in biotech/bioengineering. Space travel was science fiction just 50 years back.

Yup. You already did it thousands of years ago. :rofl:

I had to write sorry letter to principal of my school because I laughed too hard in prayer hall when he told us (200+ students) that India will become superpower in "2020" and I was like "**** u dude seriously ? Look at PPP , GDP and poor peoples numbers and their living standard."

Reminds of this guy (Sauruv), who used to work for me in 2006. He would often hear American names like Megan, Jay, Nikki and would tell us all these are "Indian" names and the West took them from India. Not realizing these names went TO India from through the Western / British rule. To him, ALL Hispanics and Blacks, were "somehow" Indians originally and were genetically changed over centuries.
He also would tell us that the life started from India and spread across. Its funny and silly to put this kind of crap in text books to brain wash kids with fake national pride. When anyone says such thing, he loses credibility and people think he or she is constantly lying.

Maybe we(your ancestors included) did. :tup: Mohenjodaro, Harrappa, Rakhigarhi, Lothal stand to this day. Nazi Germany does not. Soviet Union does not. East Pakistan does not. etc etc.

Yup may be. And don't forget to feed this bullsh!t to your kids.

Your wait is over my friend. Just google it. I should have been available on google India for over 1500 years. Not show when pakistan is going to get the update.

"Visakhapatnam: Indian craftsmen and artisans used nanotechnology extensively about 2000 years ago to make weapons and long lasting cave paintings"
isi ki kami reh gi thi:rofl:
BTW.Any technology about TOILETS that was used by ancient india...........?????:undecided::D

Professor Y Sudershan Rao has decided that India was doing stem cell research and using cosmic weapons about 5000 years ago. Know how he knows it’s true? Because fiction was invented until a couple hundred years ago, and these stories are much older. Sounds legit, don’t it?
That proves every thing:cheers:

Breaking News: Indians also invented USB. This 5000 years old USB has been found n India.

Big-USB.jpg

Actual fiction was only invented in 500 years ago.

ancient Indians invented space travel long before fiction was invented.

your logic doesn't make any sense.

What about teleportation and time travel?

Could it be that the current Indians are actually the ancient Indians who have landed 7000 years backward in the history?

Breaking News: Indians also invented USB. This 5000 years old USB has been found n India.

View attachment 178897

Wow, where did they stick this thing in?

With all this being said I wonder if ancient Indians were the first to use weed?

Well I am pretty sure they were definitely the first to use weed. And even today they are using weed extensively.

Back
Top Bottom