What's new

Plan to fence, mine Afghan border

Long overdue? Bad idea? What really should be of interest to Pakistani readers are questions related to the Islamist insurgency, Pashtun tribal relations and sectarian violence.

Pakistan army claims that "militants" (the Pakistan army is unfortunately unable to be more vague) have crossed the international border and attacked Pakistani paramilitary checkpoints -- but who are these "militants" the Pakistan army claims to fighting and as usual, losing to?

The reason this question is important is that there is no monolith "Pashtuns" - while the TTP is primarily a Mehsud outfit, the Mehsud are not generally identified with the North West , where not just different tribes of Pasthun live but so do Pashai speakers. If indeed the North Western Pashtun are also in rebellion, the size and the scope of the Islamist insurgency, suggest that Pashtunistan may be an idea, the Pakistan army cannot stop.

/

Any one know if the building has started or when it will start?

well if it helps stopping the Haqqani Network then Afghan government (which always opposes such move) should take the matter with the NATO forces who want Pakistan to stop Haqannis from using tribal areas as a retreat.

They should fence panjab excluding occupied areas from pashtunkhwah.
We are same people with same langauge and culture so they should just stop trying we sparate our people.

with due respect brother, if you guys in KPK are so keen on your brothers on this side of the border, then come and join them and separate from Paksitan, if you dont want to separate from Pak, then fine, but dont give the excuses if somebody have the idea of fencing the border, it will be good for both of us.

"Pashtun Khan" neither lives in Pakistan nor Afghanistan...

just another false flagger --probably an indian sitting at his wooden desk somewhere :laugh:

"Pashtun Khan" neither lives in Pakistan nor Afghanistan...

just another false flagger --probably an indian sitting at his wooden desk somewhere :laugh:

Anyone who doesn't talk in your favor is either an Indian, or an American or an Israeli eh? What do you mean he neither lives in pakistan nor Afghanistan? Most Pakistanis here live in some or the other western nation and howl and curse the nations which give them the luxury and freedom to do what they're doing; hypocrisy. Do you call these Pakistanis also as non-Pakistanis?

Just ask the admin to run through an IP check if you're that paranoid about us.

This means the old colonial game of divide and conquer has successed. We live in the same region, share a culture and language and more importantly are next door neighbours but our people are blood thirsty of each other.

Anyone who doesn't talk in your favor is either an Indian, or an American or an Israeli eh? What do you mean he neither lives in pakistan nor Afghanistan? Most Pakistanis here live in some or the other western nation and howl and curse the nations which give them the luxury and freedom to do what they're doing; hypocrisy. Do you call these Pakistanis also as non-Pakistanis?

well i've had the fortunate (and pleasurable) experience of exposing indians (from youtube to PDF) posing as ''Baloch dissidents'' and ''secular Pakhtun nationalists'' ......it seems that given the size of your population, you have an ability to produce a section of society with nothing better to do with their time

nevertheless, we had a ''Pashtun Khan'' some months ago; he was banned. I PM'd him in Pashto and he avoided my PMs for obvious reasons

and to answer your question, NO -- you are wrong. Look at Muse, Vcheng, Elmo and people like that. They often speak against Pakistan's ''favour'' (as you call it) and they are senior members, Think tanks, mods, etc. So automatically that negates your 'logic' if ever there was any

well i've had the fortunate (and pleasurable) experience of exposing indians (from youtube to PDF) posing as ''Baloch dissidents'' and ''secular Pakhtun nationalists'' ......it seems that given the size of your population, you have an ability to produce a section of society with nothing better to do with their time

nevertheless, we had a ''Pashtun Khan'' some months ago; he was banned. I PM'd him in Pashto and he avoided my PMs for obvious reasons

and to answer your question, NO -- you are wrong. Look at Muse, Vcheng, Elmo and people like that. They often speak against Pakistan's ''favour'' (as you call it) and they are senior members, Think tanks, mods, etc. So automatically that negates your 'logic' if ever there was any

I do agree with you that on the internet there are some low life people from all sides who do pretend to be someone else, it is because of their lack of knowldege, no confidence and fear. But i have noticed that in here everybody who claims to be Afghan and speak about Durand line is called Indian, that is wrong. Even i have been called Indian numerous times.

Pakistan wants to fence since several years to stop terrorists coming to Pakistan but Afghanistan & US oppose it....Obviously than US cannot blame Pakistan for their failure.....but who cares abt their opposition Pakistani Govt should think abt Pakistanis 1st, Afghans, americans etc...should be secondary

with due respect brother, if you guys in KPK are so keen on your brothers on this side of the border, then come and join them and separate from Paksitan, if you dont want to separate from Pak, then fine, but dont give the excuses if somebody have the idea of fencing the border, it will be good for both of us.

^^ What is this? Online recruitment for TTP (aka Taliban)

Ahmed is a Tajik. So never mind his intension's towards Pakistan

they boast that they hate Pakistan. but never think WHAT IF PAKISTAN START HATEING THEM WHAT WILL THEY DO

Thankless is the only word which define NA

Back
Top Bottom