What's new

PLAAF & PLANAF H-6 Long Range Bomber thread

Definitely cannot be true! The FCK Ching Kuo was a very old model, already retired for good. The FCK Ing Wen is the latest model.

Wonder how could you ever come out with this idea here? :tongue: :lol:

LOL! Good one! By the way they are all IDF......o_O

Definitely cannot be true! The FCK Ching Kuo was a very old model, already retired for good. The FCK Ing Wen is the latest model.

Wonder how could you ever come out with this idea here? :tongue: :lol:
I'm not aware of the models of the FCK, hence my comment, but your condescending tone is very cheap.

I'm not aware of the models of the FCK, hence my comment, but your condescending tone is very cheap.

Don't get too upset, my friend, he was directing his comment on Tsai Ing Wen, the elected leader of the Taiwan regime. If you put a vowel in FCK, guess what you get? Tsai Ing Weng is hated by mainland Chinese for her pro-independence policy making. She also gets low rating from Taiwanese as well.

There is no FCK Ing Wen jet fighter. The IDF has only two designations, first one is F-CK Ching Kuo, a different designation was given to upgraded plane as F-CK Fei Xian.

Don't get too upset, my friend, he was directing his comment on Tsai Ing Wen, the elected leader of the Taiwan regime. If you put a vowel in FCK, guess what you get? Tsai Ing Weng is hated by mainland Chinese for her pro-independence policy making. She also gets low rating from Taiwanese as well.

There is no FCK Ing Wen jet fighter. The IDF has only two designations, first one is F-CK Ching Kuo, a different designation was given to upgraded plane as F-CK Fei Xian.
Naming newer versions A, B,C or Blk1, 2, 3, would have been much simpler, but.......

AFeUOBe.jpg

Serious fire power !!!
This could be 6 Nuclear Raad or air launched Babur

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom