What's new

PLAAF & PLANAF H-6 Long Range Bomber thread

Hm?? All H-6N we know so far have a different serial number and a IFR-probe. Yes, it lacks the typical bulbous radome under the belley, but 1193 is a K!

View attachment 620537
b363e619ly1gdhvh4isvyj219i0u00up.jpg

Last edited:
Actually, I did and thought of an air launched IskanderM type thing... but then given our Teacherman @Deino is rather focused on verification of types/serial numbers... I watched it from distance...

Now tell us what it is? AirLaunched BM?

Sorry if my joke was not noted and yes for sure, I noted the AShBM, but for me the missing details of the H-6N and the wrong serial number have been more apparent than the missile itself.

I know, I'm a nerd on numbers. :happy:

Sorry if my joke was not noted and yes for sure, I noted the AShBM, but for me the missing details of the H-6N and the wrong serial number have been more apparent than the missile itself.

I know, I'm a nerd on numbers. :happy:
Maybe H-6N is not so much on ASBM after all. The closed belly is more for Mach 4 drone rather than ABSM.
The ABSM maybe short enough to be fitted into close bomb bay of H-6K.

Maybe H-6N is not so much on ASBM after all. The closed belly is more for Mach 4 drone rather than ABSM.
The ABSM maybe short enough to be fitted into close bomb bay of H-6K.

Indeed an interesting theory, however that won't fit to the fact (?) that the first operational unit of the WZ-8 is a H-6M unit.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom