What's new

PLAAF analysis Over Ladakh

Russia has abandoned India. It has refused to speak for India or even mediate the situation. The USA is exactly the same. The USA only has put the same amount of pressure on China as before. Nothing is different between USA and China but Russia has shown it will not even say a single word for India. When it is India China issue, Russia is silent.

Air bases and fighters numbers are not accurate according to this video. Besides the video is Indian based and all other material featured in its channel is Indian related. It is not quite accurate about numbers however I am sure India can send more fighters to our borders than China can. Most of our bases and fighters are positioned in the whole eastern region from Korean border to Vietnam border but not so much around Tibet and India. So certainly IAF will outnumber PLAAF by some margin. However, I don't think it's quite so simple. In case of war, both will use rockets, artillery, and ballistic missiles to kill all army and air bases. Chinese have much more artillery pieces and rockets just for 10km-300km range. The 300km ones can almost hit New Delhi and certainly reach outside regions. Ballistic missiles, we have so many we fire dozens every time we do exercises every few months. There are also stealth attack drones and cruise missiles which can be used against airfields and weapon storage areas.

There are thousands of short range and intermediate range ballistic missiles in PLA in case cruise missiles and artillery and rockets don't destroy all Indian army and air bases. This is what India is worried about. Akash and Spyder cannot really intercept them and even if they could, they cannot intercept all of them. HQ-26, HQ-29, HQ-9, HQ-16, HQ-17, HQ-7, HQ-12, HQ-22, S-300, S-400, LD-2000 all are intercept capable and in huge numbers to protect bases. They just need to buy enough time for our offensive weapons to settle the fight. I don't think fighters will get second chance after first waves get into air. When the survivors return for rearm and refuel their bases are gone most likely. So whoever has bases and supply lines still remaining after both sides conduct offensive missions, is whoever has air superiority and from that point, wins totally in the border regions.

PLAAF doesn't need to match numbers as long as offensive attacks are fast and complete the mission. India has some S-400 and some air defense systems but nothing in more than a few dozen units in entire country. There will be thousands of rockets and cannon shells fired and hundreds of ballistic and cruise missiles. Even if each single interceptor missile hits its target, it will not be enough. How many rockets and artillery with enough range to hit Tibet air bases more than 300km away from border does India position already? Agni missiles with longer range will be saved for long range targets only Agni I and II should be used and only about 100 of these in total.

Both sides with the information of better value than available for us knows how one sided everything is. IAF can launch all 200 fighters but even if each survives some fight, the real question is all about the stationary targets. They need to land somewhere and if all regional bases are gone, those fighters will not be able to do anything. PLAAF is here ignored totally.

On the air to air fighting, I think just the Mirage and Su-30MKI are effective but they carry old missiles and radars. PLAAF may be using old fighters in this region too though so the capability are quite even despite IAF number advantage. PLAAF will be operating a lot of drones and electronic warfare weapons even if they have less fighters in this region I don't think there will be any disadvantage at all. I believe IAF will not fire a single missile and so far they have not dropped missile or bombs. PLAAF is also operating. The situation seems to settle down. If India challenge the region once more, maybe we can see some more action.

Last edited:
Russia has abandoned India. It has refused to speak for India or even mediate the situation. The USA is exactly the same. The USA only has put the same amount of pressure on China as before. Nothing is different between USA and China but Russia has shown it will not even say a single word for India. When it is India China issue, Russia is silent.

Air bases and fighters numbers are not accurate according to this video. Besides the video is Indian based and all other material featured in its channel is Indian related. It is not quite accurate about numbers however I am sure India can send more fighters to our borders than China can. Most of our bases and fighters are positioned in the whole eastern region from Korean border to Vietnam border but not so much around Tibet and India. So certainly IAF will outnumber PLAAF by some margin. However, I don't think it's quite so simple. In case of war, both will use rockets, artillery, and ballistic missiles to kill all army and air bases. Chinese have much more artillery pieces and rockets just for 10km-300km range. The 300km ones can almost hit New Delhi and certainly reach outside regions. Ballistic missiles, we have so many we fire dozens every time we do exercises every few months. There are also stealth attack drones and cruise missiles which can be used against airfields and weapon storage areas.

There are thousands of short range and intermediate range ballistic missiles in PLA in case cruise missiles and artillery and rockets don't destroy all Indian army and air bases. This is what India is worried about. Akash and Spyder cannot really intercept them and even if they could, they cannot intercept all of them. HQ-26, HQ-29, HQ-9, HQ-16, HQ-17, HQ-7, HQ-12, HQ-22, S-300, S-400, LD-2000 all are intercept capable and in huge numbers to protect bases. They just need to buy enough time for our offensive weapons to settle the fight. I don't think fighters will get second chance after first waves get into air. When the survivors return for rearm and refuel their bases are gone most likely. So whoever has bases and supply lines still remaining after both sides conduct offensive missions, is whoever has air superiority and from that point, wins totally in the border regions.

PLAAF doesn't need to match numbers as long as offensive attacks are fast and complete the mission. India has some S-400 and some air defense systems but nothing in more than a few dozen units in entire country. There will be thousands of rockets and cannon shells fired and hundreds of ballistic and cruise missiles. Even if each single interceptor missile hits its target, it will not be enough. How many rockets and artillery with enough range to hit Tibet air bases more than 300km away from border does India position already? Agni missiles with longer range will be saved for long range targets only Agni I and II should be used and only about 100 of these in total.

Both sides with the information of better value than available for us knows how one sided everything is. IAF can launch all 200 fighters but even if each survives some fight, the real question is all about the stationary targets. They need to land somewhere and if all regional bases are gone, those fighters will not be able to do anything. PLAAF is here ignored totally.

On the air to air fighting, I think just the Mirage and Su-30MKI are effective but they carry old missiles and radars. PLAAF may be using old fighters in this region too though so the capability are quite even despite IAF number advantage. PLAAF will be operating a lot of drones and electronic warfare weapons even if they have less fighters in this region I don't think there will be any disadvantage at all. I believe IAF will not fire a single missile and so far they have not dropped missile or bombs. PLAAF is also operating. The situation seems to settle down. If India challenge the region once more, maybe we can see some more action.
In the presence of overwhelming Chinese superiority, the Indians can only accept the facts on the ground. Folks in BR are already conceding to Chinese occupation

In the presence of overwhelming Chinese superiority, the Indians can only accept the facts on the ground. Folks in BR are already conceding to Chinese occupation

Honestly when you take a look at each weapon and numbers, the difference surprised me. I thought India had Nirbhay operating in hundreds already since reading about it years ago already in some trials. Ballistic missile weakness is surprising too. They focus a lot on nuclear warhead carrying ability to reach at least Shanghai. But even those Agni types are very low range, not intercontinental yet and something China had in DF-5 for generations! We will be using DF-21 and DF-26 types (maybe try some hypersonic ones too) against Indian bases but I suspect just artillery and rockets can destroy all their bases for much cheaper. Combine with some DF-100 hypersonic missile to make the target destroyed faster and to test DF-100 on real target should be exciting. Don't even need to fire any CJ series cruise missiles or even get strike fighters to launch any air to surface stand off weapons. So many tools available.

The danger is Indian counter attack on our bases within 300km range particularly. They will not strike further because it will be wasting too many Agni for nuclear delivery jobs in case. So it will be time to test HQ series against brahmos. Why India not attack! It will be so good to kill this bastard finally but they will not make a move even when we have take land they also claim in disputes. So I guess disputes are free now then the eastern side can also be taken. They are waiting for Russia to mediate and for USA to help them but neither has issued statements and given military help. This is why India will not make a move even if Xi takes every disputed land.

CCP's planning and strategy for this region is mysterious. All the talk about India should be neutral and avoid going into USA orbit shows CCP still wants India a part of BRI and China's orbit in future. They need to change this thinking because the hate in Indians will take 1000 years to cure. But also the other concerning thing for CCP is 50 years later if India becomes more poor and overpopulated, it will be too threatening and cost China too much to deal with while it creates more tension in south and central Asia. So maybe the calculation is to either kill India now and break it apart or get India into China's control using financial tools and political push. This requires India to at least reject USA's influence which it will not do if it is forced to pick. Independence is an illusion of choice since it is not yet in that position.

Last edited:
Honestly when you take a look at each weapon and numbers, the difference surprised me. I thought India had Nirbhay operating in hundreds already since reading about it years ago already in some trials. Ballistic missile weakness is surprising too. They focus a lot on nuclear warhead carrying ability to reach at least Shanghai. But even those Agni types are very low range, not intercontinental yet and something China had in DF-5 for generations! We will be using DF-21 and DF-26 types (maybe try some hypersonic ones too) against Indian bases but I suspect just artillery and rockets can destroy all their bases for much cheaper. Combine with some DF-100 hypersonic missile to make the target destroyed faster and to test DF-100 on real target should be exciting. Don't even need to fire any CJ series cruise missiles or even get strike fighters to launch any air to surface stand off weapons. So many tools available.

The danger is Indian counter attack on our bases within 300km range particularly. They will not strike further because it will be wasting too many Agni for nuclear delivery jobs in case. So it will be time to test HQ series against brahmos. Why India not attack! It will be so good to kill this bastard finally but they will not make a move even when we have take land they also claim in disputes. So I guess disputes are free now then the eastern side can also be taken. They are waiting for Russia to mediate and for USA to help them but neither has issued statements and given military help. This is why India will not make a move even if Xi takes every disputed land.

CCP's planning and strategy for this region is mysterious. All the talk about India should be neutral and avoid going into USA orbit shows CCP still wants India a part of BRI and China's orbit in future. They need to change this thinking because the hate in Indians will take 1000 years to cure. But also the other concerning thing for CCP is 50 years later if India becomes more poor and overpopulated, it will be too threatening and cost China too much to deal with while it creates more tension in south and central Asia. So maybe the calculation is to either kill India now and break it apart or get India into China's control using financial tools and political push. This requires India to at least reject USA's influence which it will not do if it is forced to pick. Independence is an illusion of choice since it is not yet in that position.
Indians are very 小气. They are extremely bitter and trivial. They don't see the big picture, their only friggin aim is to win China in a war and regain their lost ego. China must change the strategy from engaging India to containing India. One war to end all wars. We did a mistake in vacating AP. Now is time to humiliate them so bad that it will be embedded into their psyche for another 50 years. Lol

I think the Indians are over confident, not deploying planes does not equals not capable of deploying planes. We have 3x their gen 4 fighters. They think we will just park them in the East when war starts. This is very dangerous when they think like that.

Pakistan will go all in if we go into the war. INDIANS know this. World is fcked now economy is in disarray politics unstable, best time to attack India is October. Elections in November in US. They are also under COVID crisis. This is a golden opportunity. They will lose a full scale war.... They know this.

Never met people more petty or 小气 than typical Indians. Of course there are good Indians who are so poor they do not care for anything other than immediate and simple happiness of life and these people are some of the most 大方 people but their higher society guys think they are so amazing and brilliant. Overconfident certainly and these people are the wealthy guys who don't need to go to war themselves or send their children. Chicken shit bastards talking about our single child when they are hiding in absolute fear and still cannot manage the situation they created.

We may have more than 3 times their fourth generation fighters but more important we can build as many as our materials allow us to and that is huge gap. China's steel and material reserves are the highest in the world so to turn it from construction industry and other industries to weapons is not too difficult either. Japan and Korea, even Australia! will happy to supply China with steel and materials in case of war. The Indians will comfort themselves by telling each other they have the world supporting them and ignore reality. No one is willing to lose a life or a single dollar for India's *** for no return.

Both Pakistan and China will perform 2 front war on India when the fighting really starts. Indian elites are waiting for some backup but USA hasn't farted once yet in their direction so Modi is saying "everything is normal and no Chinese intrusion". So their option is either Russia comes to say both should cool down which China may just ignore anyway or USA to say India brother I love you and will support you but no love letter sent. Xi has more power on USA than Modi thinks and wish he has.

Never met people more petty or 小气 than typical Indians. Of course there are good Indians who are so poor they do not care for anything other than immediate and simple happiness of life and these people are some of the most 大方 people but their higher society guys think they are so amazing and brilliant. Overconfident certainly and these people are the wealthy guys who don't need to go to war themselves or send their children. Chicken shit bastards talking about our single child when they are hiding in absolute fear and still cannot manage the situation they created.

We may have more than 3 times their fourth generation fighters but more important we can build as many as our materials allow us to and that is huge gap. China's steel and material reserves are the highest in the world so to turn it from construction industry and other industries to weapons is not too difficult either. Japan and Korea, even Australia! will happy to supply China with steel and materials in case of war. The Indians will comfort themselves by telling each other they have the world supporting them and ignore reality. No one is willing to lose a life or a single dollar for India's *** for no return.

Both Pakistan and China will perform 2 front war on India when the fighting really starts. Indian elites are waiting for some backup but USA hasn't farted once yet in their direction so Modi is saying "everything is normal and no Chinese intrusion". So their option is either Russia comes to say both should cool down which China may just ignore anyway or USA to say India brother I love you and will support you but no love letter sent. Xi has more power on USA than Modi thinks and wish he has.

You lot are doing nothing ......... You have bee posturing for one month ,,,,,, Troop building flexing chest.

YET you sit in your LAC too scared to start a war.

LOSING 50 PLA soldiers in bare hands fight has left you people scared

their higher society guys think they are so amazing and brilliant. Overconfident certainly and these people are the wealthy guys who don't need to go to war themselves or send their children.

LOL.

Do you know how to spell 'irony'? Now you know.

You lot are doing nothing ......... You have bee posturing for one month ,,,,,, Troop building flexing chest.

Lost 50 soldiers??????............WTF!!!!!!!.........:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:............ do indians REALLY believe that????????.........:lol:

This is to do with indian border infrastucture and threat to Karakom highay.
Its nothing to do with artcile 370
China feels india may threaten Gilgat baltistan long term.

We have enough to take on PAF even with 200 planes.

PAF only meaningful fighters are
78 F16
100+ Thunders

we dont really care too much for your 150 F7/mirage these are obselete will count for little in a war .

IAF will need to REARM its airforce rapidly next 5 years PLAAF is a menance
Oh baita
27th feb ko mirages ney hi diya tha danda
Yaad kar lo

50?

who told you that?

Any hard evidence or is just another Surrender Modi story?

Lost 50 soldiers??????............WTF!!!!!!!.........:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:............ do indians REALLY believe that????????.........:lol:

Yes they believe it.. as they think their sub trained mal nourish soldiers are good..

dude they are so ridiculous I once recall Indians telling a Swedish engineer that India has world best engineering ..

they question then turn to me “ask this Pakii.”

And I said... Sweden I think - volvo, gripen jets , IKEA etc

Indian engineering i think - Padmini premier ( Italian Licence built fiat), LCA that even after 20+ years still no where etc

Lol

So Indians just think they are superior but reality it is the opposite

Last edited:
when this happened, no international media were reported this PLA death toll, only Indian media crapping this PLA death toll

And you're not starting to build up military at laddakh???
And they took your claimed land (60 sqr km) why don't you take your land from Chinese at laddakah???

skardu is is in Azad Kashmir right, easy target for us.
No its not in Azad Kashmir but in GB

WTF Maverick, it was 43 yesterday, now its 50? Vedic math is never ceases to amaze me.

The Quad nor the Russians will come to their aid. From BR talk l, they are afraid of Chinese Mic, and they think we can't shoot ppl. Lol.

The best they can get is last minute milling from their 'allies'. Lol

Indians more pathetic and low than we could ever have expected. Killed more than 20 and captured over 30 and injured over 100 and these clowns respond by imagining some number of damage they did even though their own officials only say "WE TOOK THEM DOWN" without a single number, only 5, 10, 11, 43, 30, 35, 50, 100 thrown around by their media. These PDF Indians chest thump. We are sitting on Indian claims. Which are our land. Very simple. So Modi denies and says yes this is Chinese land. Pangong Tso up to finger 4 and Galwan up to point 14. In the past Indian always claimed these sections and now they are Chinese as admitted by Modi. So yes there will be no fighting since India already gave us our claims.

Ballistic missile weakness is surprising too. They focus a lot on nuclear warhead carrying ability to reach at least Shanghai. But even those Agni types are very low range, not intercontinental yet and something China had in DF-5 for generations!
Agni missiles exist in PPT form only. They are imaginary like the tooth fairy.

Back
Top Bottom