What's new

PLA would lose 40% of its fleet to sink a US carrier

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is funny speaking of gross incompetence.

After the Soviet empire fell apart, from incompetence at that, the former Soviet satellite states were barely surviving from lack of support. They called US and asked if we wanted to go shopping from among the many Soviet bases on their soil. Possession is 9/10th of the law. We got whole tanks, aircrafts, and even ICBMs. We also found that when the Soviets were in charge of nuclear fissionable materials on those bases, they were not under security protocols like how it is expected of a nuclear power. We found labs that stored chunks of enriched uranium in simple cabinets with only padlocks and not in safes. Nuclear weapons guarded by undertrained, overweight, and often hungover guards.

If somewhere in the territory of the former Union were sell nuclear bomb technology - half of countries would already had it . Nuclear weapons were only in Belarus , Ukraine and Kazakhstan, and was exported to Russia in a couple of years. All to a single bomb.
Nazarbayev , President of Kazakhstan said that Gaddafi has contacted him and offered a lot of money for the atomic bomb.
A lot of terrible things happened after the collapse of the Soviet Union , but the nuclear weapons we did not sell .
And you need to read about the collapse and carefully study the materials - soon it become usefull. Just your collapse will be 10 times worse because you full of weapons at the hands, organized crime , ethnic gangs - we had nothing of that.

If somewhere in the territory of the former Union were sell nuclear bomb technology - half of countries would already had it . Nuclear weapons were only in Belarus , Ukraine and Kazakhstan, and was exported to Russia in a couple of years. All to a single bomb.
Nazarbayev , President of Kazakhstan said that Gaddafi has contacted him and offered a lot of money for the atomic bomb.
A lot of terrible things happened after the collapse of the Soviet Union , but the nuclear weapons we did not sell .
And you need to read about the collapse and carefully study the materials - soon it become usefull. Just your collapse will be 10 times worse because you full of weapons at the hands, organized crime , ethnic gangs - we had nothing of that

Umm, you single handedly denial the biggest gang on earth? - the Russian mafia?

What's that red *** on your forehead?

Any real hard analysis behind this or just an opinion?

How so? The Mahdi Army beat the US army in Iraq.

Those changes you read about are mainly theoretical and have yet to translate into clear operational policies, as in how close can a US fleet get without incurring increased tactical threat from the DF-21D. So just because there are still many unknowns about it, that does not mean we should be negligent, at least on paper, about the consequences should those unknowns are confirmed.

For example...What if the Chinese consistently fail to hit a moving ship in open water testing of the DF-21D despite its 'operational and deployed' status? What kind of operational policies can the USN derived from that? Do we still exercise extreme caution and not enter the region? Or do we continue to develop better defenses and retains our current operational policies to protect our allies and interests in Asia?

China can do space docking, something America only managed to accomplish by 1966. This alone proves a DF-21D can hit an aircraft carrier within an accuracy of 1 centimeter.

No country can take on US militarily for at least next 30 years.

Actually, anyone can take on US military anytime, just that the result would be, YOU WILL BE CRUSHED

How so? The Mahdi Army beat the US army in Iraq.

China can do space docking, something America only managed to accomplish by 1966. This alone proves a DF-21D can hit an aircraft carrier within an accuracy of 1 centimeter.

What ???????

The pen is mightier than the sword. China's moon mission in December is worth 1,000 times as much as an American aircraft carrier battle group. :china: :usflag:

Any real hard analysis behind this or just an opinion?

Sometimes some statements doesn't require a lot of Analysis. :lol: Taking a navy that has 11 nuclear powered A/C while the second nearest competitor only has 2 says how far and big US navy is. Moreover, they have the best tech, fighter jets, nuclear submarines, destroyers, missiles and satellites...I can go on and on

At least for now no one comes near them.

If you feel my statement is wrong prove otherwise.

Sometimes some statements doesn't require a lot of Analysis. :lol: Taking a navy that has 11 nuclear powered A/C while the second nearest competitor only has 2 says how far and big US navy is. Moreover, they have the best tech, fighter jets, nuclear submarines, destroyers, missiles and satellites...I can go on and on

Best tech is not important what is important is just how much far ahead they are of their only potential competitor China.

HQ-9 beat Patriot in Turkey says something about China's level of technology.

Unless something goes horribly wrong, China should have a larger economy than the US by 2020.

I have given you some pointers, now try some real hard analysis to argue your point.

Best tech is not important what is important is just how much far ahead they are of their only potential competitor China.

HQ-9 beat Patriot in Turkey says something about China's level of technology.

Unless something goes horribly wrong, China should have a larger economy than the US by 2020.

I have given you some pointers, now try some real hard analysis to argue your point.

I have nothing to say....but you must get your head checked...

Moreover, they have the best tech, fighter jets, nuclear submarines, destroyers, missiles and satellites...I can go on and on

The US navy still lacks a supersonic anti ship missiles. China has had supersonic anti ship missiles for decades and the latest YJ-12 vertically launched anti ship is arguably the best in the world. YJ-12 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Does anyone here have an idea how much havoc a couple of "Growlers", flying off from the deck of USN carrier, can create.

Taking on a USN CBG in open seas is a big ask. A USN CBG is a tool of US foreign policy, attacking it means you are attacking the US foreign policy and in turn attacking the US of A itself. Technologically, US is one of those countries that has never stagnated even when they are at their at prime as a World power and they are the ones who set the RoE in a battle. Even China is only trying to mimic the methodologies that were devised by none other than US itself. So here we are talking about playing this game with someone who has created the game itself. Id say even if the PLA-Navy able to sink one of the carriers what about after that? They have 11 of them. How is China going to resist when the rest of the 10 are going to bring in their full might. Does China has wherewithals to withstand the whole of the USN along with NATO allies?

PLA could lose 40% of its fleet to sink a US carrier

fixed the title :bounce:

Never mess with China. China is one of those old school civs up there with Babylon, Egypt, Greece.

The US navy lost 11 aircraft carriers between 1942 and 1945. I don't know how long 11 Nimitz carriers can last in Chinese waters uninvited, but I would give them about a week.

List of United States Navy losses in World War II - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Type 052D is a an absolutely horrifying anti ship destroyer and submarine killer, equipped with state of the art radars and sonars and armed with vertically launched anti ship and anti submarine missiles. 8 are planned. A single hit from a YJ-12 is pretty much guaranteed to disable if not sink a ship of Nimitz displacement. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Type_052D_destroyer

Don't be a fanboy, keep it to yourself. We and Russian don't buy it.

Nobody is asking you to buy anything, you can try if you want, and les's see who hurt more, comprede?

Just so you know, the irony is

If China and US were ever at wAr, it will be the Chinese who financing the US behind, seeing that we borrow every time from China to go to war, thank you China

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom