What's new

PLA rehearsing India attack

The group of monkeys maybe more nervous than the Chinese themselves. You know what I am saying? They are nervous because what if the Chinese get a taste of blood and it's delicious, what would they do next? you know what I am saying? Everybody knows vampire stories. You know what I am saying? Once you get the good taste, you can't stop having them.
You know why they are nervous? The dictator's nightmare is being dictated, aggressor's nightmare is being bullied, robbers nightmare is being robbed at gunpoint. What's the United State's worst nightmare? they are out-gunned. What's Jews nightmare, you are doped with no-money left. Yo all know what I am saying?

What's Indians nightmare? they got screwed by Chinese again.
I have no idea what you're saying.

And now they are trying to save passes in their own territories? Chinese are becoming schizophrenic day by day.

I wonder if this bluff was intentionally leaked to Indian media since they all have gone low on testosterone following A4 test and Indian PM's straight talk on oil exploration in Vietnam sea.

The bluff is so poorly sold to media that they forgot to explain how Chinese were limbering all over that Himalayan stretch and jumping around over more than 10 passes from where India will mount an attack.

^ This is india's way of saying: USA please help us! :rolleyes:

Unless you mean "big daddy" is india...... in which case you are beyond help.

Whichever direction you look .. it's big daddies for you in all directions.

Vietnam, Phillipines, Japan, South Korea, Russia, India, Myanmar .....

Wait for a few more months... and even Bhutan and Nepal will start looking "big daddy" to you. :)

No point getting scared. Sun Tzu must have told you something equivalent to this:

अंत बुरे का बुरा होता है.

The group of monkeys maybe more nervous than the Chinese themselves. You know what I am saying? They are nervous because what if the Chinese get a taste of blood and it's delicious, what would they do next? you know what I am saying? Everybody knows vampire stories. You know what I am saying? Once you get the good taste, you can't stop having them.
You know why they are nervous? The dictator's nightmare is being dictated, aggressor's nightmare is being bullied, robbers nightmare is being robbed at gunpoint. What's the United State's worst nightmare? they are out-gunned. What's Jews nightmare, you are doped with no-money left. Yo all know what I am saying?
What's Indians nightmare? they got screwed by Chinese again.

No, we dont know what you are saying :lol:

Whichever direction you look .. it's big daddies for you in all directions.

Vietnam, Phillipines, Japan, South Korea, Russia, India, Myanmar .....

Wait for a few more months... and even Bhutan and Nepal will start looking "big daddy" to you. :)

No point getting scared. Sun Tzu must have told you something equivalent to this:

अंत बुरे का बुरा होता है.

Yeah Nehru probably have the same idea in 1962. He did really an good job.

Ahh.. the last resort of all Chinese here ... 1962. :laugh:

Somehow, their memory fails them about 1937. I have keep reminding them again and again.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-...-upgrade-arunachal-pradesh-6.html#post2303781
I feel so bad about this, but hindus really take the cake on being colonized, enslaved, raped and slaughtered. Remember Hindu Kush '71? Remember how you tried to act tough but then ran away in fear when the US carrier showed up?

Bangladesh Genocide Archive

If Timur had a camera, we could have seen the last days of the ancient hindu kingdoms.... but all we have are his words

Timur himself recorded the invasions in his memoirs, collectively known as Tuzk-i-Timuri.[20][20][24][26][27] In them, he vividly described the massacre at Delhi:

In a short space of time all the people in the [New Delhi] fort were put to the sword, and in the course of one hour the heads of 10,000 infidels were cut off. The sword of Islam was washed in the blood of the infidels, and all the goods and effects, the treasure and the grain which for many a long year had been stored in the fort became the spoil of my soldiers. They set fire to the houses and reduced them to ashes, and they razed the buildings and the fort to the ground....All these infidel Hindus were slain, their women and children, and their property and goods became the spoil of the victors. I proclaimed throughout the camp that every man who had infidel prisoners should put them to death, and whoever neglected to do so should himself be executed and his property given to the informer. When this order became known to the ghazis of Islam, they drew their swords and put their prisoners to death.

One hundred thousand infidels, impious idolaters, were on that day slain. Maulana Nasiruddin Umar, a counselor and man of learning, who, in all his life, had never killed a sparrow, now, in execution of my order, slew with his sword fifteen idolatrous Hindus, who were his captives....on the great day of battle these 100,000 prisoners could not be left with the baggage, and that it would be entirely opposed to the rules of war to set these idolaters and enemies of Islam at liberty...no other course remained but that of making them all food for the sword.[28]

As per Malfuzat-i-Timuri,[24][26] Timur targeted Hindus. In his own words, "Excepting the quarter of the saiyids, the 'ulama and the other Musalmans [sic], the whole city was sacked". In his descriptions of the Loni massacre he wrote, "..Next day I gave orders that the Musalman prisoners should be separated and saved."

During the ransacking of Delhi, almost all inhabitants not killed were captured and enslaved.
Muslim conquest in the Indian subcontinent - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

india is preparing to invade china, that's why they inducted an extra 100,000 troops to the disputed border. when they do invade, it would give china the perfect opportunity to test out all our latest weapons on them and then even invading india itself as a counter-measure for future indian misadventures. i also doubt pakistan will sit by idly while on india is invading china. pakistan will take this opportunity to enter india's rear, while china enters india's front. if the US don't intervene, then the flag in delhi would be teared down and be replaced with the flag of pakistan and china.

india's only hope is the US. let's see if US will come to the aid of india or will they pull another "south korea"; where north korea supposedly torpedoed a south korean warship and killing all the sailors on board, and where north korea bombed south korea's yeonpyeong island and the US did absolutely nothing.

india is preparing to invade china, that's why they inducted an extra 100,000 troops to the disputed border. when they do invade, it would give china the perfect opportunity to test out all our latest weapons on them and then even invading india itself as a counter-measure for future indian misadventures. i also doubt pakistan will sit by idly while on india is invading china. pakistan will take this opportunity to enter india's rear, while china enters india's front. if the US don't intervene, then the flag in delhi would be teared down and be replaced with the flag of pakistan and china.

india's only hope is the US. let's see if US will come to the aid of india or they will pull another "south korea"; where north korea supposedly torpedoed a south korean warship and killing all the sailors on board, and where north korea bombed south korea's yeonpyeong island and the US did absolutely nothing.

Invading. ohhh god funny people all around the world.

---------- Post added at 12:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 AM ----------

india's only hope is the US. let's see if US will come to the aid of india or they will pull another "south korea"; where north korea supposedly torpedoed a south korean warship and killing all the sailors on board, and where north korea bombed south korea's yeonpyeong island and the US did absolutely nothing.

Invading. ohhh god funny people all around the world.

Obviously the 100000 soldiers that indian sent to our border are for traveling. Maybe they do have a plan about going to Xizang but we'll kick their ath back.

26_72972_31250e889f41e31.jpg

That's right! And all the indians here asked, "What's China gonna do in response to india's border mobilization?"

This is their answer. And now they are wetting themselves. Hoping for Philippines and Brunei to save them by opening a second front in the South China Sea.

Ooops..... is PLA already in G+B and Islamabad?

Go ahead India. Go mess with China and see what happens this time. ^^ What are you waiting for?

Go ahead India. Go mess with China and see what happens this time. ^^ What are you waiting for?

China is supposedly rehearsing .... what do we have to do?

Keep rehearsing till eternity ... atleast it keeps some Chinese employed. Good for them.

Back
Top Bottom