What's new

PLA official casualty numbers of the Gallwan valley clash released today on PLA Daily.

:rofl: :laugh: :laugh:

and more Lol becuase you want us to believe....china :rofl:
In my state ( Arunachal) during 1962, the PLA , wherever they invaded, did not touch a single person or property. In fact daily we discover that they were helping the villagers gather crop, make fencing or house free of charge. It seems the PLA soldiers themselves were peasants and very adept at the menial/ manual works.
Chinese members here can easily cross-check my statement.
Whereas during and after 62 some Indian soldiers ended up killing and raping a few of our people.

Thanks to KushigumoAkane's head up and TemStar of Sino Froum's post and translation. China just release the casualties numbers with the names and ranks of the PLA soldiers martyred against the Indians troops during the Gallwan valley clash on front page PLA Daily today.

Total 4 Deaths plus the battalion commander seriously injured. I guess the agreement of the disengagement between the PLA and Indian troops are final and official. That's why the information is out.

6月,外军公然违背与我方达成的共识,悍然越线挑衅。按照处理边境事件的惯例和双方之前达成的约定,团长祁发宝本着谈判解决问题的诚意,仅带几名官兵前出交涉,却遭对方蓄谋暴力攻击。祁发宝组织官兵一边喊话交涉,一边占据有利地形,与数倍于己的外军展开殊死搏斗。增援队伍及时赶到,官兵们奋不顾身、英勇战斗,一举将来犯者击溃驱离。外军溃不成军,抱头逃窜,丢下大量越线和伤亡人员,付出了惨重代价。

在前出交涉和激烈斗争中,团长祁发宝身先士卒,身负重伤;营长陈红军、战士陈祥榕突入重围营救,奋力反击,英勇牺牲;战士肖思远,突围后义无反顾返回营救战友,战斗至生命最后一刻;战士王焯冉,在渡河前出支援途中,拼力救助被冲散的战友脱险,自己却淹没在冰河之中。

祁发宝, regimental commander, was in charge of the negotiation (he had only a few men with him at the time) and thus the initial fighting, seriously injured

陈红军. battalion commander
陈祥榕, trooper
These two were involved in breaking the encirclement, KIA

肖思远, trooper
Broke out of the initial encirclement then went back to help, KIA

王焯冉, trooper
Drowned while trying to save others during the reinforcement

The Indians could B.S. about casualty numbers all they want, but there is one thing they can't B.S. about:

the Indian soldiers never went back for their own.

When the Chinese were heavily outnumbered, they didn't think about their own safety but that of their commanders and comrades. Two of the soldiers who perished died shielding others from sticks and rocks. One of the soldier who broke out of the ambush actually went back after calling for reinforcement.

Compare that with the Indians, who basically left at least twenty of their own on a frigid night in Galwan valley just so that they can live.

I think that nothing illustrates the differing mentalities of the two armies better than this. For all their bravadoes, the Indians:

1) Didn't send a rescue party after Abinandan when he was captured.
2) Didn't send a rescue party until the next day after the Galwan conflict.

But I'm sure everything is fine since they build a fancy monument for them and all that after they are DEAD.

The Indians could B.S. about casualty numbers all they want, but there is one thing they can't B.S. about:

the Indian soldiers never went back for their own.

When the Chinese were heavily outnumbered, they didn't think about their own safety but that of their commanders and comrades. Two of the soldiers who perished died shielding others from sticks and rocks. One of the soldier who broke out of the ambush actually went back after calling for reinforcement.

Compare that with the Indians, who basically left at least twenty of their own on a frigid night in Galwan valley just so that they can live.

I think that nothing illustrates the differing mentalities of the two armies better than this. For all their bravadoes, the Indians:

1) Didn't send a rescue party after Abinandan when he was captured.
2) Didn't send a rescue party until the next day after the Galwan conflict.

But I'm sure everything is fine since they build a fancy monument for them and all that after they are DEAD.

Indian soldiers are cowards. We have seen in videos how they run away and abandon their own. Can’t respect cowards.

:rofl: :laugh: :laugh:

and more Lol becuase you want us to believe....china :rofl:
Better than believing you child molestors
From ZERO to FOUR in NINE moths.

More than China, it has hurt the cheerleaders.
20 of you pedos died lolz
1613707554626.jpeg

In my state ( Arunachal) during 1962, the PLA , wherever they invaded, did not touch a single person or property. In fact daily we discover that they were helping the villagers gather crop, make fencing or house free of charge. It seems the PLA soldiers themselves were peasants and very adept at the menial/ manual works.
Chinese members here can easily cross-check my statement.
Whereas during and after 62 some Indian soldiers ended up killing and raping a few of our people.

This looks again BS made up story. Anyway bots have different assumed nationalities.

Dear Indians,
Even Wikipedia is sick of your BS. That should tell you how seriously you are taken.
Indian media all cite the English Global Times report while claiming to cite the PLA Daily report that is mentioned in the Global Times report. What they dont even touch because they never even read it is that the PLA Daily report details withness records what really happend during the engagement.

It was obvious from the fact that Indian tresspasser managed to put harm to the Chinese border guards that they where significantly outnumbering the Chinese border guards as is the recurring pattern from previous engagements. But this has now been explicitely confirmed by a whitness report as part of an Indian led ambush on a small Chinese negotiation force, trying to negotiate not with words but numbers.

Also the number of Indian captives on top of casualities made it obvious that Indians got their *** beaten hard. But its now confirmed Indians were also running away in panic at the end while the Chinese border guard held the ground.

Most of the Indian casualities were apparently caused by Indians abondoning their own wounded and missing troops in disarray to safe their own ***. Meanwhile the Chinese side won decissively in the end because the one Chinese escapee immediately returned with backup.

We are likely to see some video of this emerge in a few weeks or months when Indians ended the disengagement.

Last edited:
Correct. Reading history, I was immensely impressed when I read ?none of the one million Japanese soldier prisoners in China at the end of WW2 were executed..after they wholesale rampaged , raped, butchered and even cannibalised through a supine nation. Personally I would have butchered all of them to teach them a lesson for all time to come.
? Modern PLA wasn't same as KMT which used child soldiers and looted civilians to fund their war.
I don't want to fill this thread with receipt about Chinese warlords(which ruled various china at that period)/KMT massacring Japanese civilians in china provoking Imperial Japan. Kmt was a Western Imperialist backed party with western radicalization against which Japan fought and then Japan returned Chinese cities ,it took from KMT ,back to Chinese leaders like wang Jingwei who was pro-east .China was not anti-Japan,rather appreciated how Japan relieved them of KMT atrocities and then handed back China to local leaders.The CCP anti-japan policy hadn't kicked in yet.

But whole of east asian is much more civilized,restrained,humane than the primitive south Asia that's a given.

Last edited:
Lol.. a lot of butt hurt Indians in here.

I swear you Indians are really really.. pathetic. Incredible persistent psycho liars, utterly addicted to Pakistan, and Goddamn each and everyone of you live in cloud ku ku land.

At least learn to not be COMPLETE Pu$$ies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom