What's new

PLA official casualty numbers of the Gallwan valley clash released today on PLA Daily.

Dear Indians,
Even Wikipedia is sick of your BS. That should tell you how seriously you are taken.

Publicly releasing the numbers is probably a sign the Chinese wants a closure to the current dispute. Personally I feel it was the correct decision for the PLA to withhold the casualty figures, as it gave leeway to back down by floating exaggerated numbers. If this figure was released at the moment of occurrence, it would have led to public calls to even the numbers.
I hope our government takes the hint since both sides can claim a victory of sorts. Our resources should be used for better things.
If the figures are true( likely) I would say the discipline& chain of command of the PLA is rock steady. Since deaths in brawls are particularly messy and of a personal nature, virtually any other non-East Asian nations military would have summarily executed the prisoners.

Lying Indian news reporting THE DEATH COUNT FROM 4 TO 5. By next week it will reach 30 PLA dead.

SHAMELESS INDIA NEWS:

Last edited:
Slowly slowly number will be out... it’s fun watching cheerleaders defending masters

Similar hiding pattern as Pakistanis....
1) no one died... cheerleaders trolling india
2) some pictures came out of the grave then they said only one died....
3) now 4 died... still cheerleaders supporting...

let’s see when any paf official breaks about the fallen f16

The truth is any number <20, Indians will not be happy. Indians need to make up a FAKE CURE for their humiliation and pain.

View attachment 717562
TIM20200619221608 (1).jpg

Starting from the second in this list, they are all generals who were awarded the rank of general by China in 1955.
The eighth Liu Yalou, the first commander in chief of the Chinese Air Force
Screenshot_20210211_180418.jpg

Screenshot_20210212_033603.jpg

This person, as you can see from his name, often forwards false news about China and Pakistan.
Screenshot_20210219_113715.jpg

For example, forwarding false news from Taiwan,This false information from Taiwan is widely circulated in India.Before the new recruits joined the army, they sang the songs of leaving their hometown Many years ago and fake became afraid of going to the front. And China's Food Shortage, the collapse of the Three Gorges Dam every year is from Taiwan, India is very fond of using false news.
Screenshot_20210219_113804.jpg

Last edited:
discipline& chain of command of the PLA is rock steady. Since deaths in brawls are particularly messy and of a personal nature, virtually any other non-East Asian nations military would have summarily executed the prisoners.
This is a non speaking fact, we treated thousands of Indian POW fairly during 1962.

This is a non speaking fact, we treated thousands of Indian POW fairly during 1962.
Correct. Reading history, I was immensely impressed when I read ?none of the one million Japanese soldier prisoners in China at the end of WW2 were executed..after they wholesale rampaged , raped, butchered and even cannibalised through a supine nation. Personally I would have butchered all of them to teach them a lesson for all time to come.

Look at Indian news. Now is 5 dead.

They copied most of the report without attribution from here
China unveils details of 4 PLA martyrs at Galwan Valley border clash for first time

They didnt actually read the cited report from 中国军网 or 中国军网-解放军报

Guess Indians will now slowly add some more deaths, veterancies and downed Chinese F-16 to their reports and hope some random Western paper picks it up a year later so they can claim "independent" Western sources confirm their lies.

Last edited:
Give it up man. Official figures are out

You managed to kill one after losing four

Not bad for a Supa puwa 2020

It is still better than 27 February 2019 where you lost 6 for killing zero. We all can see improvement
Most Indians killed by themselves cowardliness. PLA beaten them off the LAC, Indian "Jawans" are so scared, then jump into the bloody cold icy river in the mid night.

If India army were not so coward, they can search their soldiers. They chose not, wait until next morning.

Most India casualties were actually caused by frozen.

It's the India Army cowardliness killed their own men. Just like India Army shot their own helicopter on Feb 27th.

The U.S. bet on dead horse - India to confront with both Pakistan and China. Stupid.

All I saw is Pakistan Army are much braver than India's. It's the brave men who operate the military machine win the war.

No matter what military equipment India Army have, they will be losers.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom