What's new

PLA may transfer 100,000 soldiers to Xinjiang

The Chinese government may transfer 100,000 People's Liberation Army soldiers to northwestern
I just see a big "May" here, then lots of shi*t are produced and then the Janpanese and Indians said "how sweety, smells well, really want to have some" :omghaha:

Oh, made a mistake, not the Japanese, but the spirit Japanese

only 100,000? i saw U.S government wanted to get some support from China against ISIS.
China has solders, U.S has money. so, more money, more men.:cheesy:

btw, U.S always said "those people in china are not terrorists", but they became terrorists only when they did bad things against U.S. ironic.

if they keep oppressing the people a new taliban will rise in xinjiang.
i guess they are not so stupid to oppress all people, only bad guys. they are not going to oppress or kill ordinary people like U.S white men did to native inidans. you know, that kind of liberty or democracy obviously is not what china wants. just a guess...

Last edited:
i guess they are not so stupid to oppress all people, only bad guys. they are not going to oppress or kill ordinary people like U.S white men did to native inidans. you know, that kind of liberty or democracy obviously is not what china wants. just a guess...
who are bad guys?
those who demands religious freedom :D

I just see a big "May" here, then lots of shi*t are produced and then the Janpanese and Indians said "how sweety, smells well, really want to have some" :omghaha:

Oh, made a mistake, not the Japanese, but the spirit Japanese
Why would this concern anyone but China? China transferring troops within its soil is China's right.

:coffee:

Where are the Chinese friends hiding? ?? Anyone will stand up for Islamic Humanity? :D

China dehshat gardon ko maare toh halaal hai, Bharat maare toh haraam! Waah re waah.. Pakistanis and their selective heart ache for Kashmiri terrorists..

Jaao UK mein aur Million March kro China ke khilaaf. Baby Bhutto ko bhejna mat bhoolna :-)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom