What's new

PLA banner in Ladakh says 'You are in China' but Govt insists no intrusion

xhw1986

Reaction score
Country
Norway
india_china_talks1-660_042413092442.jpg

:):cheesy::lol::rolleyes::eek::P

Showing no signs of withdrawing from the Indian territory after their incursion in Ladakh two weeks ago, Chinese troops have erected an additional tent in the Daulat Beg Oldi(DBO) sector raising to five the number of such structures in the area.

The Chinese troops have also deployed Molosser dogs to keep a vigil, according to latest reports on Monday from the site of incursion, 70 km south of Burtse in Ladakh division.

The reports said the Chinese side have increased the number of tents to five.

A banner hoisted outside the camp reads in English "you are in Chinese side" with the People's Liberation Army (PLA) personnel maintaining a round-the-clock vigil along with the Molosser dogs which are considered as the best for keeping a watch in these high-altitude areas, official sources said.

While their officers were armed with Chinese Makarovs, the PLA soldiers had a variant of AK series of assault rifles.

PLA banner in Ladakh says 'You are in China' but Govt insists no intrusion : North, News - India Today

Great going China, Picture yourself as a bully and this is what we want.

Remember India's payback is yet to come :cheers:

what is the root cause of this stand off and intrusion from China? Can any one explain me??

what is the root cause of this stand off and intrusion from China? Can any one explain me??

india_china_talks1-660_042413092442.jpg

Armies of both nations used to cross into each others lands as usual but there was never any objections. Then, Indian Army decided to pull a sly one and quietly built a permanent structure in that area.

In retaliation, the Chinese setup 4 tents near the structure. India then reinforced their structure by also setting up their tents nearby. China today, upped the anti by setting up the 5th tent there and scared Indians are now offering to withdraw... and the War of the Tents continues.

For further details on this Indian military blunder, follow this thread: http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian-defence/248520-china-india-first-broke-tacit-thats-why-pla-made-tent.html

rdn_517b26d0795ce.jpg

Armies of both nations used to cross into each others lands as usual but there was never any objections. Then, Indian Army decided to pull a sly one and quietly built a permanent structure in that area.

In retaliation, the Chinese setup 4 tents near the structure. India then reinforced their structure by also setting up their tents nearby. China today, upped the anti by setting up the 5th tent there and scared Indians are now offering to withdraw... and the War of the Tents continues.

For further details on this Indian military blunder, follow this thread: http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian-defence/248520-china-india-first-broke-tacit-thats-why-pla-made-tent.html

I am not asking that, but thanks. I was more interested to know why China made this sudden move.

What china is doing is digging its own grave. :yahoo: :agree:

The grave will have stone with the writing:

"Here lies a bully who made everyone suspicious of its activities though it was a developing country with 2nd largest poor people's population but before it was going to get rid of huge poverty and get developed its get to his head, it can't digest the development and makes everyone its enemy.

The china will share the fate same as the Hitler who made everyone its enemy at the same time."
:butcher:

silly cpc :lol:

Both countries are playing on Pakistans land.

looooool, twenty two thumbs up to you! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

I don't care if you're Indian, Pakistani or Chinese, that was funny.

Also, very true.

Back
Top Bottom