What's new

PLA banner in Ladakh says 'You are in China' but Govt insists no intrusion

My nation's soldiers take their job seriously and that is a good enough reason for me and my country to feel safe. Your soldiers are pitching tents now, where were they when our soldiers were pitching concrete bunkers in your territory. And to rub more salt on you wounds those bunkers are still there. Go pitch some tents over there.

So is it true that India first created concrete bunkers. If that is true, than most of the posts in this forum do not present the whole truth.

Where is the intrusion into India? If that had happened,those 40 soldiers would have been dead.
The Chinese have set up camps in the area they used to patrol earlier as well,India has set up tents too now.So its the same situation.Any Chinese or their cheerleaders can tell me how they have intruded into India?The peace pact has been violated by setting up camps.That is the issue.

True. China is making India eat dirt.

That is your job,China is not in India,they won't be in India.If you do some searching on the matter you ll know India and China have set up camps/bunkers near the same point and those are the disputed place which both sides patrolled.

China's banner says "You are in Chinese Side".

India's banner says "In Keeping With The Spirit Of The Agreement, We Are Withdrawing, Please Go Back And Don't Move Forward". :sarcastic:

bannerdrill295.jpg

Famous Bollywood dialogue: Jo dar gya, ouwh mar gya!

Congress is hand-in-glove with PLA.

Out with this pathetic regime..

"Secular, free aur democratic" ko ab mere saare "secular" bhailog chaato....

ANd people were saying India was hegemonic and china wants a peaceful rise..

The reality is indian central gov totally lacks balls and china is looking for a violent rise.. It is picking up fights everywhere !

ANd people were saying India was hegemonic and china wants a peaceful rise..

The reality is indian central gov totally lacks balls and china is looking for a violent rise.. It is picking up fights everywhere !

Because in a conflict UPA will have to put money into war and will have to work hard.

They don't want that.

China's banner says "You are in Chinese Side".

India's banner says "In Keeping With The Spirit Of The Agreement, We Are Withdrawing, Please Go Back And Don't Move Forward". :sarcastic:

bannerdrill295.jpg

And that ends 'Sun Tzu vs Chankya' - Chankya is chit (down) :lol:

And that ends 'Sun Tzu vs Chankya' - Chankya is chit (down) :lol:

LMAO for realz ? You guys **** this built up chanakya and eat this chanakya and drink this chanakya all day long and now u guys say chanakya failed.. !

pathetic delusional pakistanis..

first come up with something totally BS called chanakya and then say it was killed !! LMAO !

Back
Top Bottom