Pitbull brings the party to Riyadh Season's glittering opening ceremony

khansaheeb

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
1634954688840.png

The Cuban-American rapper was welcomed to the stage by WWE wrestling star The Undertaker
YJNNL4W2WEANFNFLFQA7NKNGVU.jpg

ZOZS2QR6VU4TYVDJNWXN6PO77E.jpg

MI6DOHD4YPGL7B3ECVZBXWMUX4.jpg

NLBPOYINDPAE6VWTE5DPJWQZWE.jpg

UC5STUR5XFIH46WB2WHY3DWTZY.jpg

2AZHOHXBIPRRGIXMQCPM2AZGYI.jpg

4JHQ5QPZAIZ763ZIWLS7AYEXD4.jpg

D7QLZMBWY3BOTO3B6XJB3GMBTA.jpg

Saudi Arabia's Riyadh Season gets under way. All photos: Reuters
dfd6c0d0-f148-4163-b51c-fe3b293b0f9d.png

Saeed Saeed

Oct 21, 2021
Riyadh Season kicked off in explosive style with Pitbull performing amid fireworks.
A reported crowd of 750,000 people congregated in the Saudi capital's central boulevard district to attend the opening ceremony that had a parade and a performance by the Cuban-American rapper.

Welcomed on to the stage by WWE wrestling star The Undertaker, Pitbull delivered a typically upbeat set.
Backed by dancers, he dropped fiesta-themed bangers such as Don't Stop the Party, International Love and his latest single, I Feel Good.
"Everybody in Riyadh, thank you so much for having us. It's a pleasure and honour to be here," Pitbull said in a backstage interview.

"I have been to Saudi Arabia before and travelled the world and all the people from Saudi Arabia say how they loved our music and I want to say thank you so much, I appreciate it. Shukran."

The ceremony also featured an opening address by Turki Al-Sheikh, chairman of the General Entertainment Authority, which organised the festival.
He described the second Riyadh Season as bigger and better.
“In the first season, our motto was ‘Imagine’ and in the second season, our motto is ‘Imagine more’."

In addition to Pitbull's gig, the ceremony included a parade featuring a drone display, live bands, costumes, acrobatic and traditional dance displays.

And this is only the beginning.
The ceremony marked the first event of a planned 7,500 to be held as part of Riyadh Season.
Running until March 2022, the festival will take place in an area measuring 5.4 million square metres and spread across 14 thematic zones.
READ MORE
10 things you need to know about Riyadh Season: concerts, festivals and football
The calendar is packed with nearly 80 concerts, WWE wrestling spectacular Crown Jewel and a football tournament featuring a star-studded Paris Saint-Germain side with Argentine super-star Lionel Messi.

There will be plenty of dining options across all zones, with more than 200 restaurants and 70 cafes set to take part, 10 of which will be making their debut in the kingdom.

Also on the cards is the return of one of the world's biggest dance music festivals.
Running from Thursday to Sunday, December 16 to 19, in a purpose-built location in the outskirts of the city, Soundstorm recently announced its first tranche of headliners, including Deadmau5, Tiesto, Steve Aoki, DJ Snake and electronic music pioneer Jeff Mills.
With more event announcements to come, the way to keep track of all the latest happenings is on the Riyadh Season and General Entertainment Authority’s Instagram, Twitter and Facebook channels.
Updated: October 21st 2021, 2:06 AM

So now the real al-sauds are out in the open. Religion and sect was always a tool for them to make muslims hostage.

They are the one of the prime party for destruction of khilafah, muslim unity and division after division of muslims in multiple sects ...

Good thing is that they are now no more hiding bheind the religion ...

May Allah save Arabs from leadership of hypocrite Al sauds.

Is pakistan any different? Its matter of opportunity, heck... if lady gaga comes over to pakistan for a visit, people will line up to welcome her.

As an outsider, I wonder if a lot of people would show up for an electronic music festival.

I've been to a few in my country, and they are absolutely incredible.

As an outsider, I wonder if a lot of people would show up for an electronic music festival.

If law and order situation gets better, Muslim world specially Pakistan, Iran, KSA will have electronic music festival every day and every night. People are crazy about it!

If law and order situation gets better, Muslim world specially Pakistan, Iran, KSA will have electronic music festival every day and every night. People are crazy about it!

Very interesting ..

I'm a big fan of electronic music (some types more than others)

The incredible electricity at those festivals is almost like a slice of Heaven.

I love the underground type stuff, not too much into mainstream.

I saw the WWE event yesterday and it looked like everyone was having a good time. Its good to see that Saudi Arabia is trying to modernize its image. There is also a Formula1 GP going to be held there at the end of this year.

The butthurt people who involve religion over everything need to get a life and start enjoying.

look good if we will be freed from mullah curse one day hope we have islamabad season too like this one . the contractors of islam are only afghans and paksitanis now

You talking bout loopsypalooza and shit lmao hahaha
So now the real al-sauds are out in the open. Religion and sect was always a tool for them to make muslims hostage.

They are the one of the prime party for destruction of khilafah, muslim unity and division after division of muslims in multiple sects ...

They still think like that but the gangster thug crown prince threatens you and your family people back down.

He is proving to be Ataturk of Arabia

This is MBS at work. He is trying his level best to be the best lapdog of the Western world as he can be. Luckily the West isn't buying it. The chainsaw killer is already out of luck even before his shit show has begun.

View attachment 787047

The Cuban-American rapper was welcomed to the stage by WWE wrestling star The Undertaker
YJNNL4W2WEANFNFLFQA7NKNGVU.jpg

ZOZS2QR6VU4TYVDJNWXN6PO77E.jpg

MI6DOHD4YPGL7B3ECVZBXWMUX4.jpg

NLBPOYINDPAE6VWTE5DPJWQZWE.jpg

UC5STUR5XFIH46WB2WHY3DWTZY.jpg

2AZHOHXBIPRRGIXMQCPM2AZGYI.jpg

4JHQ5QPZAIZ763ZIWLS7AYEXD4.jpg

D7QLZMBWY3BOTO3B6XJB3GMBTA.jpg

Saudi Arabia's Riyadh Season gets under way. All photos: Reuters
dfd6c0d0-f148-4163-b51c-fe3b293b0f9d.png

Saeed Saeed

Oct 21, 2021
Riyadh Season kicked off in explosive style with Pitbull performing amid fireworks.
A reported crowd of 750,000 people congregated in the Saudi capital's central boulevard district to attend the opening ceremony that had a parade and a performance by the Cuban-American rapper.

Welcomed on to the stage by WWE wrestling star The Undertaker, Pitbull delivered a typically upbeat set.
Backed by dancers, he dropped fiesta-themed bangers such as Don't Stop the Party, International Love and his latest single, I Feel Good.
"Everybody in Riyadh, thank you so much for having us. It's a pleasure and honour to be here," Pitbull said in a backstage interview.

"I have been to Saudi Arabia before and travelled the world and all the people from Saudi Arabia say how they loved our music and I want to say thank you so much, I appreciate it. Shukran."

The ceremony also featured an opening address by Turki Al-Sheikh, chairman of the General Entertainment Authority, which organised the festival.
He described the second Riyadh Season as bigger and better.
“In the first season, our motto was ‘Imagine’ and in the second season, our motto is ‘Imagine more’."

In addition to Pitbull's gig, the ceremony included a parade featuring a drone display, live bands, costumes, acrobatic and traditional dance displays.

And this is only the beginning.
The ceremony marked the first event of a planned 7,500 to be held as part of Riyadh Season.
Running until March 2022, the festival will take place in an area measuring 5.4 million square metres and spread across 14 thematic zones.
READ MORE
10 things you need to know about Riyadh Season: concerts, festivals and football
The calendar is packed with nearly 80 concerts, WWE wrestling spectacular Crown Jewel and a football tournament featuring a star-studded Paris Saint-Germain side with Argentine super-star Lionel Messi.

There will be plenty of dining options across all zones, with more than 200 restaurants and 70 cafes set to take part, 10 of which will be making their debut in the kingdom.

Also on the cards is the return of one of the world's biggest dance music festivals.
Running from Thursday to Sunday, December 16 to 19, in a purpose-built location in the outskirts of the city, Soundstorm recently announced its first tranche of headliners, including Deadmau5, Tiesto, Steve Aoki, DJ Snake and electronic music pioneer Jeff Mills.
With more event announcements to come, the way to keep track of all the latest happenings is on the Riyadh Season and General Entertainment Authority’s Instagram, Twitter and Facebook channels.
Updated: October 21st 2021, 2:06 AM

Their race, their culture, their country. Let the Saudis do WHATEVER they want. Why should us Pakistanis be bothered? We have BIGGER problems to solve. Worrying about non-Pakistani Muslims has very nearly destroyed Pakistan.......... :disagree:

So called "Muslim Unity" does NOT exist. It is a false construct created by insecure Pakistani Muslims who have no sense of identity or Pakistani nationalism.

actually no, never been to that one. that festival has a little bit of everything.

I'm only into electronic shows like EDC Las Vegas for example

Lineup – EDC Las Vegas 2021 (electricdaisycarnival.com)
You into EDM then. Nice
So called "Muslim Unity" does NOT exist. It is a false construct created by insecure Pakistani Muslims who have no sense of identity or Pakistani nationalism
Blind Worshippers of Nationalism are the biggest fools.

actually no, never been to that one. that festival has a little bit of everything.

I'm only into electronic shows like EDC Las Vegas for example

Lineup – EDC Las Vegas 2021 (electricdaisycarnival.com)
Bro why do people at these concerts dress like pet animals of shaytan?

The girls are 90% naked(even that's saying something about Western women). And guys also dress weird. It's like a secret society rave party where they indulge in weird sex rituals and sacrifice and shit. Freaks me out.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom