What's new

Pirates of Somalia and Pakistan Navy

syed zia Hassan

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
as you know the news of Somalia that pirates highjack ship and take hostage the staff/ crew demand ransom money from their Country. In news ..Denmark ,U.S.A, England, mostly country send their Naval Ship Submarine and take action against them. Why Not Pakistan Navy ???????? Is their any problem with Pakistan Navy? I am So confused about that matter .why not have any reasons why not PAK NAVY take strong operation against them.

Your point is valid kiddo. We asked NGOs to raise funds and get the hostages released last time, instead of using the Naval Task Force deployed.

as you know the news of Somalia that pirates highjack ship and take hostage the staff/ crew demand ransom money from their Country. In news ..Denmark ,U.S.A, England, mostly country send their Naval Ship Submarine and take action against them. Why Not Pakistan Navy ???????? Is their any problem with Pakistan Navy? I am So confused about that matter .why not have any reasons why not PAK NAVY take strong operation against them.

Your point is valid kiddo. We asked NGOs to raise funds and get the hostages released last time, instead of using the Naval Task Force deployed.

1. Too small;
  2. Too oriented towards coastal defence, not mentally a blue-water navy yet;
  3. Too obsessed with India to the exclusion of everything else;
  4. Too dangerous to let loose.
For the last, there are videos of a maniac ship captain who wanted to play tag with an Indian Navy vessel. The video is horrifying; that kind of irresponsibility should not be let loose on the high seas.

For the 3rd (above), the PN leadership has to take a deep breath, and understand that nobody is about to attack them; they can afford to patrol the seas off Somalia and play their role in anti-piracy operations.

The 2nd is inextricably combined with the 3rd; everything is determined in relation to the imminent attack from India; it could be happening even as we write and read.

The 1st point: to mount an effective patrol, the PN leadership should increase their number of medium sized vessels; even corvettes will do, although they may be hideously uncomfortable in disturbed sea states.

1. Too small;
  2. Too oriented towards coastal defence, not mentally a blue-water navy yet;
  3. Too obsessed with India to the exclusion of everything else;
  4. Too dangerous to let loose.
For the last, there are videos of a maniac ship captain who wanted to play tag with an Indian Navy vessel. The video is horrifying; that kind of irresponsibility should not be let loose on the high seas.

For the 3rd (above), the PN leadership has to take a deep breath, and understand that nobody is about to attack them; they can afford to patrol the seas off Somalia and play their role in anti-piracy operations.

The 2nd is inextricably combined with the 3rd; everything is determined in relation to the imminent attack from India; it could be happening even as we write and read.

The 1st point: to mount an effective patrol, the PN leadership should increase their number of medium sized vessels; even corvettes will do, although they may be hideously uncomfortable in disturbed sea states.
You should have watched the videos above your post before presenting your factually incorrect analysis..

You should have watched the videos above your post before presenting your factually incorrect analysis..

??

There weren't any videos. In what ways was my analysis incorrect? I hope honesty and candour is not being seen as hostility, in which case I will simply delete my post.

Sir, the videos post by @Maarkhoor ...show that PNS is helping not only Pakistani but also Indian hostages
Pirates of Somalia and Pakistan Navy

I am so sorry, the gentleman's posts are not visible to me. What you have stated, and what presumably the video shows (not having seen it yet), is something that is correct, but does not negate anything that I said. I believe that the Pakistan Navy could do much more, but for the factors that I have brought to your attention. It is for you to think about this feedback, and to agree, to disagree, or to use it to discover avenues of improvement. Or, of course, tell me that it is worthless and might as well not have been posted. All of these are OK. I don't, at this age, enter dick-measuring contests, and believe it or not, never did so in the past; my remarks were meant with the utmost seriousness.

damn there was one chance where Indian Navy could have blamed other for the destruction of their ship...guess now it has to be done by their own crew...oops they already did it one time too many.

damn there was one chance where Indian Navy could have blamed other for the destruction of their ship...guess now it has to be done by their own crew...oops they already did it one time too many.

Thank you.

This is why many Indians on PDF have become permanent trolls. Instead of inane comments like this, and inane is a mild word, you could have addressed the topic, and my observations. Again, with clockwork precision, it becomes a dick measuring contest: 'your failures are bigger than my failures'.

Congratulations once again.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom