What's new

Pink Floyd calls Modi racist and facist and recites poem written by indian muslim

At least we didn't paid and created fake labs to bolster our image unlike India. Does it hurts, shall i send you a letter of kindness for hurting your feelings? 😂 😂 😂
You never had a good image to begin with, “Indian propaganda of Pakistan sponsoring terrorism” won’t effect the world as the world already knows the truth.

Here is the video of the Balakot terrorist camp which according to you is just a Religious School.

You never had a good image to begin with, “Indian propaganda of Pakistan sponsoring terrorism” won’t effect the world as the world already knows the truth.

Here is the video of the Balakot terrorist camp which according to you is just a Religious School.

You as an Indian is fed on too much veggie food and i think you need a bit of meat too as to educate yourself and grow some brain cells in your old age. World journalists went there checked and looked for themselves and it turned out to be all false concocted story and even your lady foreign minister admitted it, no such casualties took place. So go and do your home work right and don't be a silly illiterate by showing me Indian media made belief pictures. We gave you captured pilot alive in the broad day light and still Indian media was denying they have lost any plane for a long time instead counter claiming that we have lost F 16. US personal have counted all our F-16's themselves and count was right and then they your crap media start claiming we borrowed it from Jordan. I don't understand how people like you of low IQ can even have the audacity to show up and try to sell their wares, just go home and have some darru and put on a Bollywood movie that will be good for your ego.

Google says she is from a Jewish family of a German descent.
so? that's just an ethnicity. she is of the baptist christian faith like many jewish people here who are not of the jewish religion, some are Muslims, some christians, some believe in judaism & some are straight up atheists.

Back
Top Bottom