What's new

Pig Fat in Pakistani Chips

ahsanshaheen

New Recruit

Reaction score
b30212a16b4cd62df7f10812ab7fd295.jpg

By Dr M. Amjad Khan

Research by Dr Amjad Khan (Medical Research Institute, United States) has proved that many products of multinational firms including, but not limited to -

TOOTH PASTE,
SHAVING CREAM
CHEWING GUM,
CHOCOLATE,
SWEETS,
BISCUITS,
CORN FLAKES, TOFFEES,
CANNED FOODS,
FRUIT TINS,

have PIG FATS in them as ingredients.

This is shown in the form of E-Codes printed on the packs of such products. So we must try to avoid items with the following E Codes:
E100, E110, E120, E 140, E141, E153, E210, E213, E214, E216, E234, E252,E270, E280, E325, E326, E327, E334, E335, E336, E337, E422, E430, E431, E432, E433, E434, E435, E436, E440, E470, E471, E472, E473, E474, E475,E476, E477, E478, E481, E482, E483, E491, E492, E493, E494, E495, E542,E570, E572, E631, E635, E904.

Lately We found the code E631 printed on the wrapper of LAYS POTATO CHIPS. The following images clearly show code E631 printed in the ingredients of LAYS POTATO CHIPS as flavour enhancers. Pig is HARAAM for Muslims. SO we MUST avoid eating it. These idiots are playing with our beliefs and making us eat whatever has been rsetricted by Allah and His Apostle (PBUH). We must be raise our voices against this crime.
d33b86b28e02b799fdc1c7f33c174530.jpg

dd214b78b5b72a4403e83b373a20219e.jpg

Vegetable Oil is expensive so they use Animal Fat which is mostly Lard which is Pork.

not neccessarily, animal fat in the west may come from pigs or other animals like cows but not slaughtered in halal way, but in paksitan the animal fat will come from cows and sheep etc.
dont just go on different E s, they have different sources.
UNLESS there is a smoking gun please dont put such post and make our lives more miserable then they already are.

not neccessarily, animal fat in the west may come from pigs or other animals like cows but not slaughtered in halal way, but in paksitan the animal fat will come from cows and sheep etc.
dont just go on different E s, they have different sources.
UNLESS there is a smoking gun please dont put such post and make our lives more miserable then they already are.

:lol::lol: miserable in what way.

I eat burger king, and just found out their buns have lard in them..

E631 is artificial salt which is also called Disodium inosinate or C10H11N2Na2O8P. it is used normally with monosodium glutamate (msg) as the flavor enhancer in most packet snacks. It gives a umami flavor to snacks which is makes it unique and kind of addictive.So chill yourself grab your Vb and pack of lays , sit back on couch switch on the television and air-con enjoy the summer.

source: studied basic chemistry and have a basic knowledge of food.

Last edited:
pig in say things like tooth paste etc's is not like eating pork i am a muslim & i eat these chips/use tooth paste etc's i DO NOT eat pig or pork say like meat or pork dish however i do eat stunned meats say like man i love KEG steaks, licks burgers so do many muslims from arab/india/caribian/africa/turkey/europe/north america eating stunned meat is NOT HARAM its just MUKHROOH lets not make a big deal out of it :cheers:

Last edited:
err...alright what about Pringles?!!!
Don't tell me it contains pig fat too...I cant imagine a life without pringles:cry:

LOL some talibans style Muslims wanted to profit so they decided to approach businesses for shell we call it TAlibans tax or certification some refused .
Talibans issued fatwas against them first one to be hit with that was PepsiCo this is been going around in west for long time and finally made it to pakistan.
I am far from being a scientist but i trust these corporations more then My local Taliban who is on welfare and looking for more free Money U people can decide for your self.

err...alright what about Pringles?!!!
Don't tell me it contains pig fat too...I cant imagine a life without pringles:cry:

BAd news for you buddy, I was pringle eater as well until the day I found this out that it contains e471 and e472. E stands for emulsifier and these emulsifiers can be from animal or vegetable as well. Its the company's responsibility to let the customer knows nwether they are from animal fat or vegetable fat. So pringle does not say its (E471 and E472) are from vegetable.

So obviouslt its haram, cause the animal slaughtered was not slaughtered Islamic way, it can be any animal and we all know animal fats are much cheaper than vegetable fats in the west. So look out for the e471 and e472, if it says suitable for vegetarians then its fine otherwise forget it.

Has anybody realised that why Mcdonalds chips are so crispy, its just because of the animal fats they use to make it crispy.

Care to know where they are importing their stuff from in Pakistan. They import their stuff from south africa whish is a logistic hub for Africa, Middle East, sotuh asia. They send it first to franfurt which is their european hub and then forward it to Johannesburg for further deliveries.

You might all be wondering that how did I know this info, well my brother in law used to own more than 9 mcdonalds outlet in Eindhoven(NL) and surprisingly he never eaten anything in Mcdonalds in his life, strange isnt it.

Back
Top Bottom