What's new

Pictures & Video of the Three Z-10 Helicopters to Pakistan - updated

I don't think China would go that far, even for Pakistan. Tot would be minimal at best.
Hey, China presents you the better chance of ToT than any other country. I doubt Turkey can do that.

This is how a Z19 looks like
20121119160652096826.jpg

And the helis in the pictures don't look anything like it

@That Guy @Beast wait and see, no need to talk further.

I didn't insult anyone. Telling someone to improve is NOT an insult. Do you even know what an insult is? You suggesting that Pakistani forces that they should be grateful to China, as if Pakistan is some sort of slave to China; That Pakistan never should evaluate Chinese technology before induction, THAT is an insult. It is Pakistani soldiers fighting and dying everyday to keep the region stable, the least they deserve is to have fully functional, and completely reliable systems. That is why the JF-17 has Russian engines, that is why Pakistan bought f-16 last year, that is why Pakistan bought SPADA-2000 air defense systems, and looks like it is planning on buying more.

Chinese engineers are smarter than you give them credit for, they know the flaws of their systems, and continue to improve to this day. They know they're not perfect, and if they listened to your advise, they would laugh at you.

Your "call" was wrong, as usual. You're not presenting any facts or realities, all you're doing is attacking me.

I'm not here to pander to you, or make you feel better. If you can't handle my words, that's your problem you're fortunate to have military leaders who understand that they need to improve and have a long way to go.

I don't have to explain myself to you at all.
calm down, he doesn't mean it. When you say Chinese weapon is unproven, he somewhat overreact. WZ10 shall have big room to improve, wait and see. Let's not try to get ahead of ourself too early.

@Beast That Guy is big fan of T129, you should understand. Further debate will be meaningless. Every one has prejudice, let the performance say.

I don't think China would go that far, even for Pakistan. Tot would be minimal at best.
who knows?

If JF17 could be TOT, so as WZ10 in the future.

Hey, China presents you the better chance of ToT than any other country. I doubt Turkey can do that.

ToT wont be necessary. The numbers required by PA are not so large that it will need a dedicated production line.

Whatever option PA select, they surely will want some parts to be manufactured in Pakistan for spares and maintenance.

At best what we can go for is assembly line of the chopper from knocked down kits, that will be partial TOT. PA wont be interested in 100% ToT as they wont be inducting it in huge numbers. An assembly setup along with local manufacturing of some component makes more sense as the facility will then be used for maintenance and potential upgrades in years to come.

Regarding numbers, if PA can afford they will like to go for 64 ~ 72 of these attacked choppers along with some 24 to 30 Russian Mi-35 and that will be more then enough for our needs. However, test are ideal numbers and we may have smaller numbers inducted.

If PA sends WZ10 to the real battle field, means that hey had tested it in China for a long time. Do you believe me @That Guy ? PA is not that stupid to put the pilotes life in danger before testing them! PA is very proffesional force.

From the painting job of the three heis we coud tell that they are emergently provided to PA to cope with the battle need. PA gained access to WZ10 in China long time ago.

Don't ever underestimate the depth of engagement of Pakistan in China weapon development.

If China ask Pakistani pilotes opinions about the layout and operation of the new-built helicopter, it must in design stage.

China has every sort of terrain and weather condition to test the WZ10, from basin to Hymalaya, from Frozen land to Desert. It is due to the huge land mass and diversed weather conditions cross the country render China the ability to full test it before induction. PA sure has more saying that you in this matter. I rarely support Beast in his opinion, this time i am. @Beast, you shall express your opinions in a more proper way.

Last edited:
dont think too highly of your self.... we all know what china is....
China is Pakistan's most sincere friend, contra vera. What else?

the guy is talking shit..... im just replying..... thanks to china for gifting us the machines... but its obvious they want to them out in real combat and are trying to get us to buy more.
Tell me what China is?

the guy is talking shit..... im just replying..... thanks to china for gifting us the machines... but its obvious they want to them out in real combat and are trying to get us to buy more.
The freebies are samples

I am bit confused. Is this comparable to MI-35? Or for a different use? What is wz19?

So, how many China is committed to supply WZ-10 models to Pakistan? Are these used ones or new ones?

Okay the debate here has gotten very out of hand
  • China has gifted us these helicopters and helped us yet again in a way no other nation has. For which the Pakistani nation is thankful.
  • Pakistan will use these helicopters testing them in real time war with different situations giving real time data to China which will be analysed in future helicopter development. Any exercise can not simulate live ammo and different strategies.

interesting question
most probably new because they were disassembled when they came to Pakistan.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom