What's new

Pictures & Video of the Three Z-10 Helicopters to Pakistan - updated

Its still under evaluation, no need to jump the gun just yet. If it passes the test, then congrats. I'm still holding out hope for the T-129b as they've presented Pakistan with a great deal.
Its still under evaluation, no need to jump the gun just yet. If it passes the test, then congrats. I'm still holding out hope for the T-129b as they've presented Pakistan with a great deal.
WZ10 will be graded E(Exceded Expectations)

T-129b will be excellent for COIN ops whereas WZ10 with WZ16 turboshaft will be a great chopper for anti armour role.

If PA sends WZ10 to the real battle field, means that hey had tested it in China for a long time. Do you believe me @That Guy ? PA is not that stupid to put the pilotes life in danger before testing them! PA is very proffesional force.

From the painting job of the three heis we coud tell that they are emergently provided to PA to cope with the battle need. PA gained access to WZ10 in China long time ago.

Don't ever underestimate the depth of engagement of Pakistan in China weapon development.

If China ask Pakistani pilotes opinions about the layout and operation of the new-built helicopter, it must in design stage.

China has every sort of terrain and weather condition to test the WZ10, from basin to Hymalaya, from Frozen land to Desert.

Gentlemen, China does not need Pakistani stamp to believe if the Z10 is any good or not .. If China can make a decent Chopper then they can surely TEST it to its full potential on their own. Pakistan is grateful for this friendly gesture of the Chinese brothers.

Now the question should be that do we already have trained pilots and ground crew ready to fly them into operations or there is more time and Chinese assistance needed for the necessary training?

Gentlemen, China does not need Pakistani stamp to believe if the Z10 is any good or not .. If China can make a decent Chopper then they can surely TEST it to its full potential on their own. Pakistan is grateful for this friendly gesture of the Chinese brothers.

Now the question should be that do we already have trained pilots and ground crew ready to fly them into operations or there is more time and Chinese assistance needed for the necessary training?
It's hard to say. If PA need, we will provide maximum assistance in training.

I have also saw these pics on Fb and the page owner says that these copters are 2 different platform like one is wz-10 and second is wz-19.
all of them are WZ10 ... Wz19 have different tail rotor
19627_835599433192614_3828539611438659920_n_zpsvl8kuej2.jpg

WZ10 will be graded E(Exceded Expectations)

T-129b will be excellent for COIN ops whereas WZ10 with WZ16 turboshaft will be a great chopper for anti armour role.

I have vision regarding a hybrid sub system for WZ-10 and T-129b. As we all know that WZ-10 has Russian input so I believe it has been built with experience to build gunships so as T129 as it's based on a proven platform so together we have 2 potent systems at our disposal so we can juggle with their sub systems.
I think if we could use sub systems from ATAK and integrate them to WZ-10 we can have one hell of a Gunship which can be used in any roll we require.
I read it here that WZ-10 does not have a MMW radar which T-129 has so if that technology goes into our WZ-10 and some more goodies from T-129 with more powerful engine I believe this chopper can do wonders for us.

I have vision regarding a hybrid sub system for WZ-10 and T-129b. As we all know that WZ-10 has Russian input so I believe it has been built with experience to build gunships so as T129 as it's based on a proven platform so together we have 2 potent systems at our disposal so we can juggle with their sub systems.
I think if we could use sub systems from ATAK and integrate them to WZ-10 we can have one hell of a Gunship which can be used in any roll we require.
I read it here that WZ-10 does not have a MMW radar which T-129 has so if that technology goes into our WZ-10 and some more goodies from T-129 with more powerful engine I believe this chopper can do wonders for us.
MMW radar should be a local design.

They do need the 'Battle Proven' stamp if they want to compete with every other battle proven attack chopper in the market.

@wanglaokan

Some kind of RAM coating on these choppers.

So you are suggesting that we must develop MMW ourselves ?? Do we have enough tech and tech knowledge to develop an example which could meet or exceed parameters of int'l standard ??

Does it means WZ-10 has a RAM coating ??
Yes i am and i have good reason to believe that.
Let me post a link for you.

Sorry that was a question. Should have used question mark instead of period.

@princeiftikharmirza

Pakistan's Home made GSR , Ground surveillance radar

Read the whole article.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom