What's new

Pictures of the real India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omar brother, I think what neo said is absolutely right. But this kind of hate propagating post wont get you anywhere. Its a known fact India is suffering from poverty lact of infrastructure and health care. But that's just one side of coin. And its just like pakistan - who ever say pakistan is poor or extremist or corrupt- well its just one side of pakistan. Othere side - where a office going guy or university going teen -He is just like an regular Indian- peace loving and success hunter.
Any ways what ever gives you pleasure - these post are available on Google why waste yoru time just send the link. :-)

Some of the train pics are Biswa Ijtema in bangladesh. read the train nos, they are in bengali too.

3 million Muslims join mass prayer in Bangladesh seeking peace - USATODAY.com

This is not to say that in India no such scenes are likely :)

Excellent post btw, when ppl are THIS desperate to hate us, we must be doing something right :)

I didn't post any picture of Bangladesh or any country on this thread other than India. I dont know where the trains were going or coming from. The websites where I got the pictures said it was India and I provided the links for the train pictures.

I dont know where the trains were going or coming from.

Thats obvious :) but i told u now, didn't i?

When u post pics of religious ceremonies and hope thats somehow supposed to show india in bad light, u r totally hilarious mate. it shows how u have no clue abt others' culture and no respect for their beliefs.

but then, what am i expecting? my bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom