What's new

Pictures of the real India

Status
Not open for further replies.

f5eb3f46a5375456deb8033a2f4b2062.jpg

06610d23ed3a5dbc13166ff26ef3845c.jpg

46e122122f5ffea23d239487419bb4ae.jpg

keep posting buddy:tup:
it will remind me whenever i gonna waste something.

indian media never show it how beautyfull india are

So have u seen this MR India? Laughing at others HUH

I'm confused whether this thread is glorifying India or "glorifying" India. :confused:

can we stop this nonsense ? pakistan too much lots of poverty lets fix our own poverty first before pointing at other's misfortune.Not all of india looks like this just as not all of pakistan looks like afghanistan.

can we stop this nonsense ? pakistan too much lots of poverty lets fix our own poverty first before pointing at other's misfortune.Not all of india looks like this just as not all of pakistan looks like afghanistan.

but but india is the next superpower. didn't you get the news, india is the next superpower of the world. india, the next superpower :lol:

Pointless thread a blatant attempt at flaming.

Suppose an Indian member were to do the same and come up with pictures of Pakistan.

Those litter tips and kids look no different to me than say Peshawar.

Pointless thread a blatant attempt at flaming.

Suppose an Indian member were to do the same and come up with pictures of Pakistan.

Those litter tips and kids look no different to me than say Peshawar.

Pakistanis dont claim their country is the next superpower ;)

I have not seen that claim being made on this forum yet.

So what is my answer if they do?

I live in the UK a modern well developed country where there is poverty albeit not on the same scale as India's and I'm sure there is a similar case in the USA for example.

I have to thank Omar for his tirless efforts to show one side of the coin of India. No matter how much bad light you want to show India, there is still a lot of hope, patriotism, care towards animals, divergent and vibrant culture that is being visible in the Photographs posted. It is always good to know what we shouldn't be and what we should aspire for. Thanks, please let it flow.

Pakistanis dont claim their country is the next superpower ;)

Why should it matter what they claim ? sure you don't have to agree with it but it doesn't mean we should take advantage of their misfortune to point the finger at how bad their country is esp when have so many poor people of our own that we should focus on helping instead.
Every country has poverty india is no different USA is a superpower and they have poverty too china is also touted as a future superpower they also have poverty are you gonna make a thread for them too ? These people in india are not much different than people in refugee camps or slums in pak.C'mon man lets just stop this doesn't do any good other than to provoke people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom