What's new

Pictures of the real India

Status
Not open for further replies.
fb60a23577b79351c78bb2f7b42f5c15.jpg

This is a cute picture.

All the pictures I posted are of India, not of any other country but India.

I just googled "India" and found all these pictures.

I mean seriously guys you think India is the next superpower???

Great thread bro!! India's not even close to being anywhere near a superpower!

Aishwarya Rai, the woman known to be the prettiest woman in India without any makeup

That's it man!!!! Now I am really, really, really MAD!!!!!

You have just attack Aishwarya Rai, That's it!!!!!!

:D

Last edited:
^ I've never seen these kind of places in US or UK. I just googled India and found all these pictures, I didn't make it up, this is India. This was a respond to the many Indian members on this forum who claim India is the next superpower.

I wish you'd not wasted your time and energy in googling the poor side of what you portray as the "real India". Open your eyes and mind and you'll see that despite so many demons India is as real about many great achievements and progress aswell.

India is a country of superlatives....Yes extreme poverty exist in India, so does malnutrition and social imparity...but she also houses some of the richest families and tycoons of the world. She's also a nation which sent a rocket to the moon, struggled to empower its people and embraced democracy, succeeded in implementing educational reforms and the list is long. All of this is real!

Beauty my naive friend is in the eye of the beholder. Don't waste your time in portraying India in bad light...its not worth it.

Just my two cents. :coffee:

^ I've never seen these kind of places in US or UK. I just googled India and found all these pictures, I didn't make it up, this is India. This was a respond to the many Indian members on this forum who claim India is the next superpower.

Read the comments made by Indians in this thread
http://www.defence.pk/forums/chines...hina-next-great-country-world-jim-rogers.html

Let me take you to some of the ghetto's and inner cities in the states. Infact, go to any downtown park in America in the afternoon, and the people you see at those park are homeless. And just to see this homeless in America you just have to look underneath the bridge my friend, that's where they live.

It is one thing to be patriotic to your country, and another to be naive and close minded. You sir are not being patriotic to your country at all. All you have become is a naive and close minded individual.

Let me take you to some of the ghetto's and inner cities in the states. Infact, go to any downtown park in America in the afternoon, and the people you see at those park are homeless. And just to see this homeless in America you just have to look underneath the bridge my friend, that's where they live.

It is one thing to be patriotic to your country, and another to be naive and close minded. You sir are not being patriotic to your country at all. All you have become is a naive and close minded individual.

Looks like the truth hurted someone.

Never did I see any place in US or UK that looks like this
ab48a6a0470a90f0131e4527cb35b974.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom