What's new

Pictures of the real India

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol buddy nobody is blaming the messenger. Its the intent with which the message is delivered - now that is malicious!! Of course, everyone knows about poverty in India. And people and the Govt are working to remedy the situation. The messenger should atleast visit India once in his lifetime to get to know the feel of this vibrant lively country. Consider this an invitation to India.

anyway, like 'afriend' mentioned in his earlier post, if you are unable to dream of being a strong country...the loss is yours. Many a post by members thank China for being a friend and helping you out with loans. Thats nice and respected. But then, why dont you grow up and instead of carrying a big bowl with baggage to boot, for once give a very good look at yourselves, find and accept faults and work to rectify them?

Both India and Pakistan were born 60 some years ago, 24 hrs apart. Pakistan is more homogenous than India can ever dream of, but then still, look at where you are and where India is! Now, what went wrong?

Aishwarya Rai, the woman known to be the prettiest woman in India without any makeup

lol buddy nobody is blaming the messenger. Its the intent with which the message is delivered - now that is malicious!! Of course, everyone knows about poverty in India. And people and the Govt are working to remedy the situation. The messenger should atleast visit India once in his lifetime to get to know the feel of this vibrant lively country. Consider this an invitation to India.

anyway, like 'afriend' mentioned in his earlier post, if you are unable to dream of being a strong country...the loss is yours. Many a post by members thank China for being a friend and helping you out with loans. Thats nice and respected. But then, why dont you grow up and instead of carrying a big bowl with baggage to boot, for once give a very good look at yourselves, find and accept faults and work to rectify them?

Both India and Pakistan were born 60 some years ago, 24 hrs apart. Pakistan is more homogenous than India can ever dream of, but then still, look at where you are and where India is! Now, what went wrong?

I didn't take these pictures. All these pictures are of India, I found on the internet.

Thanks for the invitation but I'll pass..I dont want to visit India, that'll be the last country I would want to visit.

Pakistan never wanted to be superpower..Indians are the ones who scream superpower everyday. Pakistan just want development and live happily not superpower.

All these pictures of India is reality not superpower dream India is having wet dreams of.

More pictures of India.

b370c69cebf78a9a19722d57da0894be.jpg

215f858745396926d1588ebe9de32c87.jpg

A child marriage session at Hindu Temple

I didn't take these pictures. All these pictures are of India, I found on the internet.

Thanks for the invitation but I'll pass..I dont want to visit India, that'll be the last country I would want to visit.

Pakistan never wanted to be superpower..Indians are the ones who scream superpower everyday. Pakistan just want development and live happily not superpower.

All these pictures of India is reality not superpower dream India is having wet dreams of.

Ha the power of dreams! He who not dreamth knows not its power! or better still, aim for the stars --u will hit the treetops. If you dont aim anywhere, u aint going nowhere! - i.e. u'll stagnate! I do encourage you to open ur mind and dream! Maybe then Pakistan can start developing and not look around for loans/alms/help from other countries. I find it really degrading when people mention about getting help from so called 'all weather' friends. Geez, learn to stand up on your own feet...for God's sake!

but sir , you wrote you are showing picture of " super power " and posted the photos of a " failed country / nation " instead

c5056b0aafe43af51c6f176daaabbd2b.jpg

ebbad7d18627d503241ed3f28d7c4844.jpg

06989e602c964cc93b5d791c75e75366.jpg

Attachments

• c5056b0aafe43af51c6f176daaabbd2b.jpg
    c5056b0aafe43af51c6f176daaabbd2b.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 10
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom