What's new

Pictures of Norway

Hyde

SENIOR MODERATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I thought we have pictures of UK thread so why not create a dedicated thread for this beautiful country :smitten:

Bygdøy, Oslo

Bygd%C3%B8y_lovely.jpg

pasting pictures in the second page so this page can open faster

Last edited:
removing pictures from this post and pasted in the second page so the first page can open faster

Last edited:
Nice pictures. And yes it is the best country in the world. Where in Norway do you live?

Nice pictures. And yes it is the best country in the world. Where in Norway do you live?

Yes indeed - pobably the most peaceful country in the world. I love the peoples of norway they are far better than other europeans i.e. English, French or Italians. They care for each other, helpful, kind, loving and peaceful. Freedom prevails in Norway :smitten:

Yes indeed - pobably the most peaceful country in the world. I love the peoples of norway they are far better than other europeans i.e. English, French or Italians. They care for each other, helpful, kind, loving and peaceful. Freedom prevails in Norway :smitten:

That really varies from person to person. One would find people at extremes in every country. That being said, I do admire the Norwegians for many things. Wonderful pictures by the way. Thanks for sharing them. Norway is indeed very beautiful. I have lived in Oslo during some rather brief visits myself. It was a very pleasant stay.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom