What's new

Mass shooting in Norway leaves multiple casualties

Even cops didn't carry guns in Norway until a few time ago (they didn't need because is a very safe country).

I dont know how are Norwegian laws, but I hope authorities localise and arrest all the people with illegal weapons after this.

The terrorist is Iranian.

Very sad.

Norway is a true social paradise with a local criminality rate near to zero, where 100% people have a minimum acceptable level of life.
Masud Gharahkhani condemned the attack btw,

It's problem with western leadership, they allow wanted elements in Iran into their countries in the name of human rights. MEK terrorists for example are moving bombs in the streets of Europe. Guess what, they are supported by western intelligence forces.

All this pride goading and pushing the LGBQT will just antagonise the wrong types of people

All this pride goading and pushing the LGBQT will just antagonise the wrong types of people

I dont think that.

Hate to sexual minorities are not a common thing in the West.

There are people who love them, there are people who respect them, and there are people, a minority who dont like them and just ignore them.

But hate is not common.

Hate attacks come from mentally ill people who often are homosexual and they dont accept they true sexual identity due to religious/cultural reasons.

I think these types of attacks are planned/monitored by global zionists……an ordinary person with mental issues can’t obtain guns and do this……the shooter has been used by some powerful ppl for sure
Europe is next on their list (WEF agendas)……

Masud Gharahkhani condemned the attack btw,

It's problem with western leadership, they allow wanted elements in Iran into their countries in the name of human rights. MEK terrorists for example are moving bombs in the streets of Europe. Guess what, they are supported by western intelligence forces.

smell like false flag handler job.

Let it be. What the heck.

Why this ? Why not arrest of George Bush jr, Tony B'liar, Obomba, Camoron, Killary Kill-in-tons and Sarkozy and deliver them to say Russia or Libya or Syria to be tried for genocide and war crimes ?

I dont think that.

Hate to sexual minorities are not a common thing in the West.

There are people who love them, there are people who respect them, and there are people, a minority who dont like them and just ignore them.

But hate is not common.

Hate attacks come from mentally ill people who often are homosexual and they dont accept they true sexual identity due to religious/cultural reasons.

Not much information on the suspect. That's not making me draw any conclusions at all.

Lone gunman goes on a shooting rampage. Pride starts in Norway today. How coincidental...

Why this ? Why not arrest of George Bush jr, Tony B'liar, Obomba, Camoron, Killary Kill-in-tons and Sarkozy and deliver them to say Russia or Libya or Syria to be tried for genocide and war crimes ?

Jog on troll

Back
Top Bottom