What's new

Pictures of Norway

I guess i have added too many pics in the first page so i might have to remove some and paste again on the second page so that the page can open little more faster

That really varies from person to person. One would find people at extremes in every country. That being said, I do admire the Norwegians for many things. Wonderful pictures by the way. Thanks for sharing them. Norway is indeed very beautiful. I have lived in Oslo during some rather brief visits myself. It was a very pleasant stay.

where about in oslo? any idea?

and yes indeed in all my journeys in whichever country i have travelled. Besides Saudi Arabia, Norway had a best experience of my life. It is cool and you really enjoy a lot in norway. Thats little more expensive than comparing to other european countries but in the end far morep leasure than visiting other european countries. Besides London, Rome and Paris i would advise everybody to visit Norway :D

thats a must visit place in europe. If you can travel, you should travel to this country

Rondeslottet

Atnsj%C3%B8en_og_Rondane_01.JPG

RondslottetFromVeslesmeden.jpg

Oslo

I love the trams system of Oslo

Jernbanetorget_in_2009.jpg

Oslo_tram_1.jpg

Egertorget_Oslo.jpg

This tiger is outside Oslo Central Station

This is probably the tallest building in Oslo

Oslo_Plaza.jpg

now it looks better. May post only few more images in this page and try to keep this thread alive by posting images with little less resolution and eye friendly :D

I guess i have added too many pics in the first page so i might have to remove some and paste again on the second page so that the page can open little more faster

where about in oslo? any idea?

and yes indeed in all my journeys in whichever country i have travelled. Besides Saudi Arabia, Norway had a best experience of my life. It is cool and you really enjoy a lot in norway. Thats little more expensive than comparing to other european countries but in the end far morep leasure than visiting other european countries. Besides London, Rome and Paris i would advise everybody to visit Norway :D

thats a must visit place in europe. If you can travel, you should travel to this country

I was always on the move but I lived near Birkelunden in Grunerlokka. It was a wonderful place and I made some friends. I myself didn't have a very good experience in Saudi Arabia for a variety of reasons. As for expensive, Scandinavian and other Western European countries are more expensive in general when compared to other parts of Europe.

The castle in Oslo
slottet1.jpg

Aurora Borealis (Northern lights)
ImageVaultHandler.aspx

Midnight sun
Midnattsol-618.JPG

Back
Top Bottom