What's new

Pictures of Iran before 1979

Iran was more conservative during the shah era

People were free to practice their religion and everybody was free to dress and live according to his/her volition. There was a lack of political freedom, but social freedom was widespread. Iranian history and values were promoted and respected.

Today, arabic language, culture and history is promoted over Persian history and culture. There is zero religous freedom. There is zero social freedom. There is a complete lack of social justice. We have shria law and Islamic law. People are unhappy. There is brain drain etc...

If you're saying things are better now than you're a wahabi troll and a fool. If you're not then don't gimmi bs plz. There is no room for asss backward islamic laws and shria law in the 21st century. We Iranians don't want this ****. Arabs and other muslims can have it.

Don't blame Islam.

To me it seems like Iranians can't have it one way or the other.

Shah's time was too liberal.

So **** it.

Now Ayotollah's time is too restrictive so **** it.

I think the Iranian people have gone through a natural process of balance.

Call it social experimentation.

I have no doubt that Iranians are going to find the perfect balance.

I just wish my people were as far ahead as your own.

Iran was more conservative during the shah era

People were free to practice their religion and everybody was free to dress and live according to his/her volition. There was a lack of political freedom, but social freedom was widespread. Iranian history and values were promoted and respected.

Today, arabic language, culture and history is promoted over Persian history and culture. There is zero religous freedom. There is zero social freedom. There is a complete lack of social justice. We have shria law and Islamic law. People are unhappy. There is brain drain etc...

If you're saying things are better now than you're a wahabi troll and a fool. If you're not then don't gimmi bs plz. There is no room for asss backward islamic laws and shria law in the 21st century. We Iranians don't want this ****. Arabs and other muslims can have it.

well lets agree on 1 thing that things r not great at the moment u guys can work it out this world never was perfect

n it never will be why u r blaming everything on islam

n by the way i think democracy is better option trust me

Don't blame Islam.

So **** it.

raz bro plz calm down dont b over emo

well lets agree on 1 thing that things r not great at the moment u guys can work it out this world never was perfect

n it never will be why u r blaming everything on islam

n by the way i think democracy is better option trust me

raz bro plz calm down dont b over emo

LoL, I'm not mad or anything. Abii is my friend. I'm just speaking to him on our terms.

Iranian girls are, but the taliban women in the govt look like evil witches from a bad Disney movie

Pic2-Banu.jpg

Till:

AFWomen1_jpg.jpg

Till:

AP_iran_femme_guard340.jpg

Or from:

Ancient_Persian_costumes.jpg

Till:

300550_10150360231810987_542532_n.jpg

Till:

Hassan_Firouzabadi.jpg

Never has degeneration so clear being captured on images.

totally agree
If there was no revolution then Iran would have been the France/Germany of Asia

This thread is a perfect example of what Islam can do to a normal society
1970 Iran = 1970 Iran
2012 Iran = 700 AD Iran

If there was no western sponsored overthrow of democratic govt in 1953,It would have been much better than even shahs iran..

Islamic regime in Iran was very good.

At least Iranians are not slaves to the west.

Today Iran is completely independent and free from hegemony.

And if they were slaves to the west they would have been allies with Israel and KSA.

The truest of true stories.

What do you think needs to be done in Pakistan in order to find the right balance?

We are on journey as a people. We need full religion sharia law, so that people learn what they asked for. Then we will ask for western culture, and after our people have sold their honor, then we will realize what we need.

The balance of religion and modernity.

This is my personal thought.

From slave to the west, till slave of ignorance? What's worst?

That is a good point.

And that's why I mentioned balance is the key.

Your people are almost close to maturing and finding the balance.

We are on journey as a people. We need full religion sharia law, so that people learn what they asked for. Then we will ask for western culture, and after our people have sold their honor, then we will realize what we need.

Brother be careful what you ask for. Bringing Sharia in may be easy, but getting rid of it will not be. Also it could cause a lot of damage to your economy in the mean while (in terms of sanctions and such).

I think it is better for you guys just to reform your current democracy. Get rid of corruption, get Pashtun and Baloch areas under army and police control. Root out terrorism. If you do this, then in my opinion you will prosper.

Brother be careful what you ask for. Bringing Sharia in may be easy, but getting rid of it will not be. Also it could cause a lot of damage to your economy in the mean while (in terms of sanctions and such).

I think it is better for you guys just to reform your current democracy. Get rid of corruption, get Pashtun and Baloch areas under army and police control. Root out terrorism. If you do this, then in my opinion you will prosper.

Our people are not civilized. We need punishment in order to reform.

I mean yes many Pakistanis are civilized, but many of our countrymen are jahil and from villages. They don't understand anything.

I think the difference between Iran and Pakistan, or every other Islamic country, is the fact that among Iranians you will find a balance between religious values and pre-Islamic (Persian) values. In Pakistan the only ideology that keeps the country together is religion, while in Iran greater emphasis is being laid on it's history.

Don't blame Islam.

So **** it.

There was no "morality police" back then (or shall we say "liberal police" lol). People lived the way they wanted. Too liberal or too conservative means nothing when people chose to live a certain way.

Today people are forced to live like saudis. Back then nobody was forced to do anything.

Pic2-Banu.jpg

Till:

AFWomen1_jpg.jpg

Till:

AP_iran_femme_guard340.jpg

Or from:

Ancient_Persian_costumes.jpg

Till:

300550_10150360231810987_542532_n.jpg

Till:

Hassan_Firouzabadi.jpg

Never has degeneration so clear being captured on images.

lol nice post

Islamic regime in Iran was very good.

At least Iranians are not slaves to the west.

Today Iran is completely independent and free from hegemony.

And if they were slaves to the west they would have been allies with Israel and KSA.

The truest of true stories.

Now we are slaves to arab culture and an arabesque govt.

That is a good point.

And that's why I mentioned balance is the key.

Your people are almost close to maturing and finding the balance.

I think the balance has long ago been exceeded. Iran has turned into a 'kesafat khoone' (dirty house). Back in Shah's period people were much more honest, real and cleaner than we are now.

Back
Top Bottom