What's new

Pictures of Iran before 1979

Maybe,that's why I asked for pics.It's surprising for me.

I have more but that should be enough.

93790.gif

13330918163.jpg

Durrat Al-Arous in the west coast, and Halfmoon beach in the east coast are places set for us to be ourselves where the Religious Police are not allowed to go inside and do anything. Most people don't take pics of themselves and I only found pics in religious idiots sites screaming how "ALL IS LOST" and "IT IS A SIGN OF END TIMES" :rofl: idiots.

Nice pictures.

While the rest of the region has slowly but surely moved forward, it looks like the absolute opposite in case of Iran and Afghanistan. Both nations which were liberal, tolerant, modern and outward looking in the 60s and early 70s are now victims of their circumstances and dare I say religion.

Nice pictures.

While the rest of the region has slowly but surely moved forward, it looks like the absolute opposite in case of Iran and Afghanistan. Both nations which were liberal, tolerant, modern and outward looking in the 60s and early 70s are not victims of their circumstances and dare I say religion.

They were muslims in 60s and 70s too.

Are you living in some delusion? Go into any chatroom where you can get in touch with common Iranis living in Iran and they will do nothing but curse the regime. The revolution was hijacked by some stooges no different that how it has been hijacked in Egypt and Libya by terrorist.

Even a common poor Pakistani loves his Nation regardless of zardaris and alike, even a common poor soldier of Pak Army is deep down patriotic.

No Iranian hates Iran, No Iranian hates their Armed Forces. This is the summary of my earlier post there is No mention of Ahmadinejad's Regime.

Understand Regime is different than "Armed Forces" OK? First learn to understand. Again Understand People loving Nation is different than people loving A Regime. First understand my Post before whining senselessly.

Growup didn't know your life hangs around chatroom with shady characters who might not be afterall iranians, didn't you mama tell you don't talk to strangers in chatrooms. Revolution is reality accept it has been 33 Years.

They were muslims in 60s and 70s too.

Yes they were Muslims back then too and I did not mean that. I meant the theocracy which they did not have then. Religion in personal lives is never bad.

Iran Looks better before...They would have been a major power in today's date.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom