What's new

Pictures of Iran before 1979

You're being extremely unfair.

How could you say smtg like that?

Of course our industry is much stronger today than it was back then, but back then was 4 decades ago bro! With all this oil and gas we were bound to grow.

Iran was set to become a G-8 economy by the 90's. We were having double digit growths every year. Every major industry that we have today has its roots from back then. Iran Khodro, Pars Khazar etc... are just a couple of example of major corporations that began before the rev times. It took us untill 2000 to get our GDP back to 1978 levels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's INSANE. We lost half a trillion dollars in the 8 year war directly. The indirect costs are in the trillions.

My grandparents had a SOUTH KOREAN maid. I repeat, a SOUTH KOREAN maid. SKs were coming to Iran back then for work. That's where we were.

shah doesn't believe he can stand on his feet by being supported from people. he never believe iran can produce military stuff. after revolution in 80's even when iran was in war and under heavy sanction, we produced lot of things like different rifles,MGs,ammunition,mine and UAV's. by the late of 80's we exported our products to other countries.
why shah never did it? only buying? he had great plans for industry specially electronic and aerial, but it wasn't enough at all,
because of that i'm saying we need to keep both regime's strong points and plans together in a new government.
and as i said, our economy was better in shah's time.

Plus, our last beautiful queen confirmed me lately.:D

Is there any chance Iran can become what it used to be ?

Is there any chance Iran can become what it used to be ?

nowadays most of people are not like they were in 1979. they wanna be free specially from damn social rules, but if you mean is they will make a revolution, I dont think so, Mullahs are most Tough and clever people i have ever seen.believe me, If they were not, they couldn't be in power after 33 years with all these powers and super power enemies around them.

2301021029_4bec42df30_z.jpg

2295931350_5cf8b898ed_z.jpg

551373165_73ee758218.jpg

759408640_72b1c80931_z.jpg

637384784_77d2236d89_z.jpg

629203410_8e304874bf.jpg

Exactly the reason why the r-evolution came into Iran-

Not sure what are you trying to imply.
Half naked women are also squatting the Saudi beaches like halfmoon beach, durrat al arros, Nakheel etc? Try advocating a revolution in KSA and Ye shall taste thee medicine!

Half naked women are also squatting the Saudi beaches like halfmoon beach, durrat al arros, Nakheel etc? Try advocating a revolution in KSA and Ye shall taste thee medicine!

Durat Al-arous is party central in the west coast. Maaaan a lot of great memories :D . You can have fun in Cabayen but NOTHING beat Durrat :yahoo:

Half naked women in Saudi beaches?any pics?
The first thing comes to my mind from Saudi women are those veiled female ninjas. :)

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom