What's new

Pictures from cities: Peshawar

what does ANP want know, to expell urdu speakers from karachi and rename it to pukhtunkhwa???

are you by any chance Sikh?

sorry for asking such a personal question

what does ANP want know, to expell urdu speakers from karachi and rename it to pukhtunkhwa???

I dont even know why they made such big deal out of the name of a bloody province.

I didnt even mind NWFP. I've grown on to the name.

I think Khyber alone would have been fine, although there is already an Agency in FATA by this name. The other agencies would get jealous probably :D

i hope now these politicians can shut up and get their priorities in order......for over 1 year i am hearing this stupid debate over name change.

:disagree:

More pics are coming soon.........

My idiota friend is not giving me my camera back :lol:

Ah Peshawar….!!!! my love, the city I always want to be in…….my mother (before marriage) and my grandfather spent considerable time there…….its like a second home to many of my family members…..…but my bad, I was only once in Peshawar when I was in 7th class, 1992……we were there for all Pakistan sports competition and only stayed for two weeks in F.G. School……I remember on one side of the school was a stadium and on the other side a huge “candle” (as I was just a kid at that time, may be it was/is not as huge as I sensed)…….can someone tell me the names of stadium, “candle” and the road by F. G. School and any pic(s) if possible……?????
Thats my school.....F.G boys right in front of F.G girls :P . And that candle chowk is "Gora Kabristan chowk".

Good old days.

Gora Qabristan .....

lych_gate.jpg

First teacher is Sir Khalid Mehmood Physics.

2nd Sir Mamba Ali Chemistry

3rd Is sir Shakeel English Awesome teacher.

The welcome chart is in 6th Class room made by Farhan Ali

The good bye is in 10th B i guess. Cant remember exactly...

Damn i am missing my old days.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Posh town of Hayatabad in the beautiful PESHAWAR.its more cleaner than dha LAHORE and cant of KARACHI.:smitten:

in mean time if some one upload pics from Hayatabad would be great coz i am new and cant upload pic before 15 post huh? what this rule for...

The Posh town of Hayatabad in the beautiful PESHAWAR.its more cleaner than dha LAHORE and cant of KARACHI.:smitten:

i am based in Hayatabad and i don't agree with that statement; though it is definately the nicer areas in Pekhawar and much of KP actually

the houses are bigger though :D

u based in Hayatabad, Afridi saab?

Back
Top Bottom