What's new

Pictures from cities: Peshawar

No JinxeD. Twin and similar names ? But he may be my Pakistani brother.

Why you shocked ? May i learn this

Lots of twins have similar names..

Well I dont know why I am little shocked but I am..

Ok Now don't post a reply back here..

Dont worry i am not chasing you.

I just reply to say OK :D

lol! I am not worried about you chasing me, I am worried about derailing this thread and moderators banning both of us...

Yes you are true

I have also lost my credit cards

is this some kind of hidden insult? :undecided: not nice...

Why you thought so?

Now you turned catalyst between us :undecided:

Pleas dont reply me now

Well what you meant by loosing your credit cards? :D Do you chase girlz with credit cards in your pocket? :D

May be , As chasing girls not bound with empty pockets:D

ok.. but I can afford all things by myself.. thats why i work part-time..

ok. And here you were really creeping me out. I thought u were some kind of stalker or something.. I hate stalkers.. :cry:

Me too even female stalker:D

Do you look like Adonis that girlz are stalking you ?

Ok stop derailing this thread with nonsensical arguments..

woow loads of useless talk................

btw nice pictures mj

Do you look like Adonis that girlz are stalking you ? :woot::woot:

Ok stop derailing this thread with nonsensical arguments.. :D

I can reply u in the same sense but you are my countrywoman and ladies being most sensitive regarding their beauty and age, compel me to refrain.:D

Any ways Peshawar is my city and i saw a hostel in a picture posted by mjnaushad reminded me some golden memories of the past and made my mood to make fun with someone.:D
Any wayz thanks jinxed for witty replies.

all posts indicated by hammy are reported, please dont try to derail this wonderful thread. hope these useless posts are removed by mods

12741e28072cdbb9b53c008753053411.jpg

Countdown to Pakistan - Motorway to Peshawar

661f6f8c32c1d78e51cb08df6619bf0e.jpg

A view of lush green fields & river Kabul, Peshawar

e4af4c6acd447af07625471e1604fcf1.jpg

Ah Peshawar….!!!! my love, the city I always want to be in…….my mother (before marriage) and my grandfather spent considerable time there…….its like a second home to many of my family members…..…but my bad, I was only once in Peshawar when I was in 7th class, 1992……we were there for all Pakistan sports competition and only stayed for two weeks in F.G. School……I remember on one side of the school was a stadium and on the other side a huge “candle” (as I was just a kid at that time, may be it was/is not as huge as I sensed)…….can someone tell me the names of stadium, “candle” and the road by F. G. School and any pic(s) if possible……?????

Ah Peshawar….!!!! my love, the city I always want to be in…….my mother (before marriage) and my grandfather spent considerable time there…….its like a second home to many of my family members…..…but my bad, I was only once in Peshawar when I was in 7th class, 1992……we were there for all Pakistan sports competition and only stayed for two weeks in F.G. School……I remember on one side of the school was a stadium and on the other side a huge “candle” (as I was just a kid at that time, may be it was/is not as huge as I sensed)…….can someone tell me the names of stadium, “candle” and the road by F. G. School and any pic(s) if possible……?????

The stadium you are talking about, was not actually a stadium but Army Ground.

The Candles were Iconic, but recently have been removed. They are replaced by Beautiful Mustangs ;)

The Whole Gora Qabristan Squire has gone under massive change and development. It does not look like the same old squire.

:pakistan:

Adios

thx alot for these pictures. I have never been in Peshawar and now i realy want to go there.

I get always sad when looking at old historic building geting distroyed :(( Not only in Peshawar all over Pakistan. WE REALY NEED TO SAFE BEST WE HAVE.

Peshawar used to be a much nicer city. Much more green. It's due for upliftment. It's been a tough year for our city.

my main problem is the afghan refugees....they just litter the place. I look forward to the day they are all gone from here.

Peshawar seems beautiful and have heard that the Pashtuns there are extremely polite and warm people not forgetting that their cuisine is amazing. I wished i visited this place when i went to Pakistan a couple of years ago now with all the unrest their i doubt parents would ever let me go. Peshawar,Swat and Karachi are the places i really want to see if i get the chance to go to Pakistan again.

my main problem is the afghan refugees....they just litter the place. I look forward to the day they are all gone from here.

Bro Afghans are our brothers, we must treat them with respect and warmth, they have been through a tumultous time. As muslims and brothers in humanity it is our duty to help them and make their stay as easy as possible. Im sure many Pakistani also litter the place just like they do in other provinces in Pakistan were people seem to chuck litter everywhere but in the bin. We shouldn't single out Afghans for these minute problems.

Last edited:
I was in a bad mood when i wrote that.

I dunno. I just feel that sometimes we help others more than others help us.

Have they helped us? Many of them just abuse our hospitality and misbehave with the locals. But generalizing is wrong.

When push comes to shove -- yes they are our brothers/sisters.

I was in a bad mood when i wrote that.

I dunno. I just feel that sometimes we help others more than others help us.

Have they helped us? Many of them just abuse our hospitality and misbehave with the locals. But generalizing is wrong.

When push comes to shove -- yes they are our brothers/sisters.

Sometimes in the heat of the moment we can say some unpleasant things but its not nice to generalize as hate only causes more hate.

Honestly we shouldn't ask what benefits or even negative impacts they bring, we as muslims have a duty to be respectful to our guest aswell as provide shelter, food and clothing to them. Our house in Pakistan is looked after by Afghans and they are really good-hearted people from what i've encountered although people's perception change from one person to another.

Thanks for the pics really beautiful!

I have a soft corner for Peshawar. My roots belongs to NWFP. Before settling down in Haryana we were living in somewhere near Peshawar. My great grandfather migrated to Ambala from there. He was a farmer there.

Back
Top Bottom