What's new

Pictures from cities: Karachi

Nice pic's mashallah... Karachi is big and beautyful city with the right direction from the right gov it can be alot better can't wait to go back to visit :)

Nice pic's mashallah... Karachi is big and beautyful city with the right direction from the right gov it can be alot better can't wait to go back to visit :)

i was wondering if u were originally from karachi?? because u visit this thread alot :)

Sea View Road in DHA Phase 8, Karachi. A few years ago this road was pretty much isolated but now it has been bombarded with new restaurants not to mention the under construction apartments like Creek marina and Emaar's billion dollar Crescent Bay near the road.

46156584.jpg

45843811.jpg

45313446.jpg

45313557.jpg

45313533.jpg

45844478.jpg

Sea View Road in DHA Phase 8, Karachi. A few years ago this road was pretty much isolated but now it has been bombarded with new restaurants not to mention the under construction apartments like Creek marina and Emaar's billion dollar Crescent Bay near the road.

46156584.jpg

45843811.jpg

45313446.jpg

45313557.jpg

45313533.jpg

45844478.jpg

Very nice pictures, Hey is Emaar Cresent Bay project alive? I thought it was cancelled, can you plz tell me its completion date?

Kababish is the same which have a branch in NY or is it different?

Very nice pictures, Hey is Emaar Cresent Bay project alive? I thought it was cancelled, can you plz tell me its completion date?

Crescent Bay is very much on. They have started making the 2 coral towers.
Here are the Under Construction pics from a few months ago
dscn0184j.jpg

dscn0181g.jpg

dscn01170.jpg

dscn0051.jpg

dscn0032c.jpg

Crescent Bay will take around 8-10 years to complete which includes the 45 towers, the hotel,malls,hospitals,schools, parks, roads etc.
But these 2 coral towers will be completed and ready to move in by 2012.
Sorry not sure about Kababish.

Crescent Bay is very much on. They have started making the 2 coral towers.
Crescent Bay will take around 8-10 years to complete which includes the 45 towers, the hotel,malls,hospitals,schools, parks, roads etc.
But these 2 coral towers will be completed and ready to move in by 2012.
Sorry not sure about Kababish.

Thanx to Allah, dunno but someone in youtube told me that the project was cancelled. Thanx alot for letting me know, & can you tell me what is the main purpose of these 2 towers, i mean these are for buisness purpose or apartments or what, & how tall are they.Thanx in advance.

If you have time & can find pictures of Jauhar than post them as well, as i live there. In 2008 the buildings like Rufi towers, the Green & black colored Rufi building, the Alpine Plaza & Bismillah towers were started i wanna see those how they looks now if completed. Thanx.

Last edited:
Thanx to Allah, dunno but someone in youtube told me that the project was cancelled. Thanx alot for letting me know, & can you tell me what is the main purpose of these 2 towers, i mean these are for buisness purpose or apartments or what, & how tall are they.Thanx in advance.

If you have time & can find pictures of Jauhar than post them as well, as i live there. In 2008 the buildings like Rufi towers, the Green & black colored Rufi building, the Alpine Plaza & Bismillah towers were started i wanna see those how they looks now if completed. Thanx.

These 2 towers are apartments, I believe the rest of the 45 towers will be apartments as well plus a hotel and stuff. They are like 20-25 stories tall I think.
Here's a render of the coral towers
emaar.png

And I will find pictures of Jauhar. There are lots of under construction residential buildings in that area.

its kebabeesh lollzz

we have kebabish is uk too lolzz

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom