What's new

Picture of the Day

Vintage Victoria Collection

New York: Models Doutzen Kroes (l) and Adriana Lima unveil the new Vintage Victoria Collection at Victoria’s Secret Lexington Avenue Store. AP

fc895fb880c79e080e775178fd98d380.jpg

Roses are red ... and unwanted in Saudi Arabia as a Riyadh flower vendor shows how the vice squad crush red roses while enforcing a law banning Valentine's Day celebrations in the conservative desert kingdom. Islamic law strictly segregates the sexes before marriage, so flowers, chocolates and romantic dinners shared by boyfriend and girlfriend are next to impossible.(AFP / Getty Images) February 13, 2009

Your corrupting Western love holidays are not welcome here: A protester pops the balloons of a heart decoration in Hyderabad, India. Many ultra-Hindus find Valentine's Day celebrations an affront to Indian culture. (Mahesh Kumar A / AP)

Vintage Victoria Collection

New York: Models Doutzen Kroes (l) and Adriana Lima unveil the new Vintage Victoria Collection at Victoria’s Secret Lexington Avenue Store. AP

Says be Mine lady I am your any time.
yar why do guys want to give me a heart attack I am to old for this ****. Well Sir Fatman will Agree to this statement that we armed forces guys always have a big heart in punjabi-------------Theerkiii:lol::lol::lol:

af2f209a34645676aa849c2e14d955fd.jpg

U.S. servicemen sat inside a C-17 Globemaster at Manas Air Base near Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan, Friday waiting to take off for Afghanistan. Kyrgyzstan is delaying a decision on whether to close the last U.S. airbase in Central Asia. (Shamil Zhumatov/Reuters)

A pic from my collection
480bd14693708f080669a405e813caf8.jpg

Sunset at Karachi beach

Last edited:
Postcards to Pakistan

Mumbai: A young Indian girl sticks a postcard at a booth called ‘Postcards to Pakistan’ at the Kala Ghoda Mumbai Festival. afp

U.S. NAVY AIRCRAFT from Carrier Air Wing 5 perform a formation flight in front of Mount Fuji, Japan, April 12, 2007. Nine squadrons are assigned to the air wing and embarked aboard USS Kitty Hawk. The squadrons operate from Naval Air Facility Atsugi, Japan. Kitty Hawk operates out of Fleet Activities Yokosuka, Japan.

Britney Spears

London: A new waxwork of US singer Britney Spears, holding an MTV Award, is launched at Madame Tussauds. ap

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom