What's new

Picture of the Day

3d644a85c4f5f37a3160712770bdce1b.gif

It's not FATA.:rofl: Blackbird is not even in service now..I knew you posted this for fun only but look at Indian troll how happy he is about US Air Craft Flying over FATA.Man these Indians are so dumb that's its not even funny!He thanked your post :d

Hey! Saadahmed! Why do you say it's US Aircraft? There are no insignia on this black plane. The US used to have such planes but now they have sold some to the IAF.... Guess which "I"? :victory:

Hey! Saadahmed! Why do you say it's US Aircraft? There are no insignia on this black plane. The US used to have such planes but now they have sold some to the IAF.... Guess which "I"? :victory:
Good Joke :yahoo:America would never sell planes like Blackbird to any country like India (It was in service when India was soviet ally) except maybe the closest allies like UK.It was one of the best spy plane...whenever you post something just for fun and Indians are the first one to thank it specially if its Anti Pakistan.

Good Joke :yahoo:America would never sell planes like Blackbird to any country like India (It was in service when India was soviet ally) except maybe the closest allies like UK.It was one of the best spy plane...whenever you post something just for fun and Indians are the first one to thank it specially if its Anti Pakistan.

The Blackbird sure looks....futuristic and great. :sniper:

Sweden's Ice Church

Jukkasjaervi: A couple pose for pictures in an ice hotel. Shivering more from excitement than cold, a bride clad in white silk and fur all but melts into the snowy background as she and her groom become one of around 150 couples to tie the knot at Sweden's Ice Church this year. afp

sir i think he meant IAF as israeli air force NOT INDIAN AIR FORCE.

Kala Ghoda

Mumbai: A woman walks past a 40-feet-high pyramid made from plastic buckets and bottles, aimed at creating awareness about water conservation, at the annual arts festival 'Kala Ghoda'. reuters

Some pictures from the huge bush fire in Victoria Australia.

So far it has been estimated 230 people have died in this horrific fire and the most pathetic part is many if not all were deliberately lit.

this one is of a Koala receiving a drink of water for a volunteer fireman

One of the many oddities about fires, the town was burnt to the ground, but this mail box and letter neither were nor touched by heat or flame.

The fire’s heat was enough to melt the engine block of this vehicle. This is just one of many pictures of molten metal flowing from cars.

Back
Top Bottom