What's new

Picture of the Day

Thailand's 'Scorpion Queen' Kanchana Kaetkaew, 38, poses with scorpions inside a glass room at the Ripley's Believe It or Not museum in Pattaya, January 24, 2009. Kanchana set a new 33 day record for the longest stay with 5,000 live adult scorpions from December 22, 2008 to January 24, 2009.

Flowers yield.

ISLAMABAD Feb 07 2009, Islamabad Traffic Police gives flowers to motorists at Kulsoom Plaza Chowk on Flower Day, organised by ITP to celebrate three years of service. Daily Times

The Other Pakistan exhibition, Washington DC.

a5df9b090f15981c37cd24b13980293c.jpg

Opened by the Pakistani Ambassador to the US, Husain Haqqani at the School of Advanced International Studies (SAIS) of Johns Hopkins University in Washington DC. February 6th, 2009. Pakistan has a lot more to it than security issues and terrorism, Pakistan’s Ambassador to the US Hussain Haqqani said while inaugurating ‘The Other Pakistan’, a photography exhibition.More.

what a cute little boy!!... I really feel sympathy for him!! and I also wish I could give a knuckle sandwitch to the soldier on his face... such a big nose...!!

Back
Top Bottom