What's new

Picture of the Day

abe9fc1682c40319a49a728f11aaebd7.jpg

ugh......stupid pakistanis what was the point in hacking bank of baroda ? there was no need for this provocation now some indians are gonna hack pakistani sites in revenge. These idiots are doing pakistan no favours they need to get a life and do something more constructive instead of start internet wars :hitwall:

ugh......stupid pakistanis what was the point in hacking bank of baroda ? there was no need for this provocation now some indians are gonna hack pakistani sites in revenge. These idiots are doing pakistan no favours they need to get a life and do something more constructive instead of start internet wars :hitwall:

OMG u got no idea, that was a nice idea, Indians do the same and why don't just hack sites instead of cursing? :taz:

OMG u got no idea, that was a nice idea, Indians do the same and why don't just hack sites instead of cursing? :taz:

Theres no point hacking sites it'll probably only get pakistani sites hacked in return it doesn't do anyone any good.

Guys its only site hacking, there is no need to agitated. Indians and Pakistanies hack sites on each others country on regular basis.

Lockheed: Hacking other business's sites is not defending.

good one i love cats and i have some beautyfull cats .:D

Last edited:
I want to keep the thread simple not to deviate from it but Sorry for what.
You guys just read stuff ask someone who was there.

I agree with you. No one mentions the rape and pinpoint killing of civilian West Pakistanis(students,businessmen and etc) by the locals mobs.

We must help them.

An internally displaced girl, fleeing from military operations against Taliban militants in Buner and Lower Dir, looks from inside her tent at a makeshift camp in Islamabad. AFP Photo/ Aamir Querishi

Back
Top Bottom