What's new

Picture of the Day

bp3.jpg

People celebrate as the stroke of midnight rings in the new year in Times Square on Jan. 1 in New York City. Approximately one million people were expected to ring in the new year in Times Square.

bp5.jpg

People watch fireworks along Copacabana Beach in Rio de Janeiro on Jan. 1 during celebrations by over three million people attending New Year's Eve festivities. World cities from Sydney and Hong Kong to Dubai and London rang in the New Year with spectacular fireworks, as revelers at Times Square in New York sought to top off the global extravaganza.

bp3.jpg

People celebrate as the stroke of midnight rings in the new year in Times Square on Jan. 1 in New York City. Approximately one million people were expected to ring in the new year in Times Square.

My Friend died along with his kids on the same night ... Bcoz of snow fall..

UPPER DIR, Jan 1: Three persons were killed and one was injured when roof of a house collapsed in Dir town on the night between Monday and Tuesday.

Last year when i was there.. Woh muje hamesha yahi kehta tha keh yaar tum log snow fall ko kitna enjoy karte ho par tum logon ko kia pata hum par azaab hota hai us time...

My Friend died along with his kids on the same night ... Bcoz of snow fall..

UPPER DIR, Jan 1: Three persons were killed and one was injured when roof of a house collapsed in Dir town on the night between Monday and Tuesday.

Last year when i was there.. Woh muje hamesha yahi kehta tha keh yaar tum log snow fall ko kitna enjoy karte ho par tum logon ko kia pata hum par azaab hota hai us time...

sorry to hear that bro

rest in peace

inna lilahe wainna ilaihe rajiun

bp4.jpg

M U S L I M.
A man injured in a bomb blast puts on his shoe before being taken to the hospital in the Khyber region, near Peshawar, Pakistan. A bomb targeting a tribal militia opposed to the Pakistani Taliban exploded in a market close to the Afghan border, killing dozens of people in the deadliest blast in the country in several months, Jan. 10, 2012.

bp13.jpg

M U S L I M.
A Palestinian man reacts upon the arrival of the body of a man, killed by an Israeli strike, at a hospital in Beit Hanoun in the northern Gaza Strip, Jan. 18, 2012. An Israeli aircraft and tank strike killed at least one Palestinian close to the border fence in the Hamas-controlled Gaza Strip.

bp16.jpg

M U S L I M.
Mother of Palestinian Mohammed Abu Odah kisses his body during his funeral in Beit Hanoun, northern Gaza Strip, Jan. 18, 2012. Israeli forces attacked a group of suspected Palestinian militants believed to have been planting a bomb along Gaza's border with the Jewish state.

bp23.jpg

M U S L I M.
An Afghan shows a copy of the holy Koran that was allegedly burnt by US soldiers during a protest in Bagram, about 60 kilometres (40 miles) north of Kabul, Afghanistan, Feb. 21, 2012. Thousands of Afghans took to the street in a Bagram to protest the 'burning of the Koran' by NATO-led troops.

bp24.jpg

M U S L I M.
Afghan children who lost their parents in a land mine blast in volatile Helmand province, sit near a stove in a refugees camp in Kabul, Afghanistan, Feb. 24, 2012. At least 24 children have died in refugee camps in Afghanistan as a result of freezing temperatures over the past two weeks.

bp50.jpg

M U S L I M.
Israeli border police officers use pepper spray as they detain an injured Palestinian protester during clashes on Land Day after Friday prayers outside Damascus Gate in Jerusalem's Old City, March 30, 2012.

bp62.jpg

M U S L I M.
Ayesha Ishaque, sister of Mohammad Saud Ishaque who was killed in a Boeing 737 airliner crash, cries over his casket at the Pakistan Institute of Medical Sciences hospital (PIMS) in Islamabad, April 21, 2012. The Pakistani airliner with 127 people on board crashed in bad weather as it came in to land in Islamabad, scattering wreckage and leaving no sign of survivors. The Boeing 737, operated by local airline Bhoja Air, was flying to the capital from Pakistan's biggest city and business hub Karachi.

bp3.jpg

“THE BEST ENEMIES” (Nature) - This photo is from a scene quite incredible. A dragonfly (sympetrum) further weakened by the freshness of the morning, came deliberately to hang on this Praying Mantis that had landed on a broken flower stem that I was photographing. I shot some great macros this summer, but I must say that this was the most amazing that I saw, because we have here the eater and the eaten but in a configuration that isn't expected.

bp5.jpg

MURSI TRIBE - At around puberty, females cut their lower lip and install a clay plate in the opening. As time goes by the plate stretches the hole and a bigger disk is put in. Those plates can easily reach 7 inches in diameter! Lower teeth are often removed to make the lip plate sit comfortably in the opening.

Back
Top Bottom