What's new

Picture of the Day

no_title_285459.jpg

MODERN iPOD

Last edited:
If this is reality than i haven't words for our rascal government bodies.

38973_1460043393050_1592386911_31061576_6779852_n.jpg

If this is reality than i haven't words for our rascal government bodies.

38973_1460043393050_1592386911_31061576_6779852_n.jpg

Hi,

Destroying an active reactor is like dropping a nuclear weapon on that site---if kahuta was taken out like that---isloo and rwp would both be history---.

My question is that why was the plane not taken out by the ground to air missiles once in the restricted space---or was it taken out that way.

Whatever is in the news----the air traffic control and everybody else had no reaction to the flight getting into the no fly zone---it was rather a very casual approach by them.

This thing about BLACK WATER agents is extremly stupid---and those who believe in it have the intellect of imbe-ciles.

Being hijacked by some else would be something different. Black water agents don't take personal suicide missions.

Last edited:
Hi,

Destroying an active reactor is like dropping a nuclear weapon on that site---if kahuta was taken out like that---isloo and rwp would both be history---.

My question is that why was the plane not taken out by theground top air missiles once in the restricted space---or was it taken out that way.

Whatever is in the news----the air traffic control and everybody else had no reaction to the flight getting into the no fly zone---it was rather a very casual approach by them.

This thing about BLACK WATER agents is extremly stupid---and those who believe in it have the intellect of imbe-ciles.

Being hijacked by some else would be something different. Black water agents don't take personal suicide missions.

Well bro just waiting for investigation report ... what do u think they will give u facts? No 90% chance is that they will blame bad weather or Pilot.

Hi,

My question is that why was the plane not taken out by theground top air missiles once in the restricted space---or was it taken out that way.

Though it was in the no fly zone, but it was not within that radius (of that circle which surrounds the Red Zone which includes Kahuta, the Presidency etc) where it should have been shot down.

Any craft that approaches this red zone is intercepted by the PAF withing 3 mins. But then i am talking about that aircraft which makes an approach TOWARDS Kahuta, but on the contrary this one was flying (approx) in the opposite direction.

pakistan-asia-floods-2010-8-12-15-1-28.jpg

The USS Peleliu arrives off the coast near Karachi along with helicopters and about 1,000 Marines in Pakistan to boost relief efforts in flooded Pakistan.

Well these sum of 100s can't occupy our country ... coz every Pakistani is there to resist but they can boost terror activities in Pakistan.

By the way i dont understand what r u saying "Also i bet one of em used the big bad HARP which Respected SIR!! Mr Zoin Hamid saw last night in his dream or should i say WAHI!"? Plz eleborate

Watever dude!

2009-in-pictures-15.jpg

Spanish Matador is gored by a palha's ranch bull during a bullfight at the San Isidoro;s fair in Las Ventas bullring Madrid.

And-The-Phone-Never-Rang.jpg

Use heroin and are healthy? Then here’s a job for you. But remember, you must be a “healthy” heroin user (who reads the newspaper). :D

5.jpg

It was one bright sunny morning when Jonty Rhodes the ace cricketer ventured out on the tarmac instead of the pitch. Donning a helmet he decided to ride out on the Royal Enfield Classic 500 in Jaipur. Meeting up with some of the local Royal Enfield riders and some help from the Royal Enfield Brand Store at Jaipur he set out on a ride out from the Sheraton Rajputana, 25 buddies alongside him on Royal Enfield motorcycles.

Jaipur: Jonty Rhodes Royal Enfield Bullet Ride | Venturous Bikers Club! 2010 Royal Enfield Bullet Bike Trips Near Delhi Latest Bikes Review

Hi,

Destroying an active reactor is like dropping a nuclear weapon on that site

Not really. The destruction will be limited to the reactor area and there won't be any nuclear explosion type mushroom cloud (because that's impossible), but the fallout will be pretty significant (depends on the reactor size) and surrounding areas will be affected by the radioactive fallout.

Back
Top Bottom