What's new

Picture of the Day

Once again i will say that it all depends upon the way u think ... Hitler did what he got. United Armies also killed alot of pple well what can i say??

ur statement seems incoherent to me as the meanings are not clear.So I'll assume that u r talking about Allied armies or the United States armies..
In any case the atrocities committed by Hitler outweigh the crimes committed by his adversaries by far margin..Still,I must say I m rather surprised to see the use of atrocities committed by one entity as an argument to support one of the greatest atrocities committed of all time!!!....
By that argument I can go and straightaway kill my neighbour just because someone killed somebody in Iraq....I never knew that the pillars of logic have been eroded by this margin....
Shooting an enemy soldier in the battlefield is one thing,but throwing millions of innocent people in the gas chamber without even thinking, in my opinion, is literally insane and a purely evil idea that one can ever perceive of...

Now since this is a picture thread I'll put some pictures over here and dedicate them to u..Enjoy!!!

Now I could have posted the pictures with more graphic visual contents,but i chose not to as they might be quite disturbing.Someone may loose his appetite because of Hitler's brilliant idea.

Now,imagine,just for the sake of imagining only,that one of ur close one is among that mound of the dead...Then ask yourself how would u feel..U dont have to answer me,just answer to urself....Have a good day....

@faheem and nForce: Please don't derail the thread. We already have a lot of other threads where you can share your view about hitler. Lets keep this one to the topic.

@faheem and nForce: Please don't derail the thread. We already have a lot of other threads where you can share your view about hitler. Lets keep this one to the topic.

I guess I'll take ur advice....But hey..i kept the pictures coming..isnt it??

This cant be a picuture of the day: would you guys please come out of your mental limits

nat-geo-photography-contest-winner.jpg

Photo by Li Feng, winner of animal category in Nat Geo Photography Contest – which shows some caged monkeys await their fate at a medical laboratory in Hubei Province, China

I visited Iraq in 1996 in connection with the UN Food for Oil deal with the Saddam regime. SOMO (state owned oil company of Iraq) were kind enough to arrange a car with driver for me for sight seeing.

I therefore have the honor of visiting Karbala, Najaf, Kufa as well as Kazmein and shrine of Hazrat Abdul Qadir Gilani & Masjid Imam Abu Hanifa in Baghdad.

Shrine of Hazrat Ali(RA) is indeed awesome. However, shrines of all the Imams in Iraq and also of Hazrat Abbas are noticeably similar in architecture.

Non religious site that I was fortunate enough to see in Iraq were the Old Persian Empire capital of Ctesiphone located just south of Baghdad on the Dijla and Babylon (situated on the Furaat just off the road to Najaf). Remnants of the famous Hanging Gardens can still be found at Babylon.

A driver sets a new Guinness World Record by driving along two rows of beer bottles for 60 metres. Li Guiwen, an army driver from Beijing, set the record at a record-setting event hosted by China Central Television and the Guinness World Record Office. He drove along two beer 'roads' composed of 1,798 bottles that had been set up in Wenzhou, eastern China's Zhejiang province. Li drove along the two standing tracks for 60.19 metres in a time of 8m 28s. He had previously attempted the same stunt last year but failed after wet weather caused his right tyre to slip.

Recortadors perform during a competition at the bullring in Pamplona on the eighth day of San Fermin festival July 13, 2010

Back
Top Bottom