What's new

Picture of the Day

11.jpg

Pakistan Rangers officers embrace Indian Border Security Force (BSF) officers on the occasion of Eid ul-Fitr at International India-Pakistan Wagah Border.–AP Photo

I feel sad :(

Decades of War turned that country into junkyard as compared to what it was. May the War end soon.

My father visited Kabul with his friends and other family members in the 60's. Recently he showed me the photo album of his visit and said that the country was beautiful, very european in its look but unfortunately the country regressed after the Soviet invasion.

We all know what happened and who caused all this. Beginning late 70's, all our nations (Pakistan, Iran and Afghanistan) fell towards extremism and become increasingly intolerant.

Wrong ideologies took over and our open societies became closed, all this is solely due to idiotic leaders who took over.

Pakistan Rangers officers embrace Indian Border Security Force (BSF) officers on the occasion of Eid ul-Fitr at International India-Pakistan Wagah Border.–AP Photo

The correct term is Punjab Rangers not Pakistan Rangers.
Thanks.

hires_100911-M-3497D-441a.jpg

A young Pakistani flood victim scrapes flour and rice from the ground spilled from a bag of supplies unloaded by U.S. Marines and Pakistani soldiers from a CH-46E Sea Knight helicopter during humanitarian assistance efforts in southern Pakistan, Sept. 11, 2010. The Marines are assigned to Marine Medium Helicopter Squadron 165, 15th Marine Expeditionary Unit.
U.S. Marine Corps photo by Capt. Paul Duncan

61202_437407162242_806557242_4996229_1463945_n.jpg

A very much truthful repairman in Turkey... The sign at his shop reads:
"Bicycles mended
Motorcycles Are Not
I Don't Understand/Know About Them Anyway"

---------- Post added at 08:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 AM ----------

61202_437407162242_806557242_4996229_1463945_n.jpg

A very much truthful repairman in Turkey... The sign at his shop reads:
"Bicycles mended
Motorcycles Are Not
I Don't Understand/Know About Them Anyway"

Back
Top Bottom