What's new

PICS 10-1-2009 TIAN'ANMEN BEIJING

The Chinese government was in bed with Saddam Hussein during the sanction years, just in case you did not know. And you are probably in no position to debate the 'WMD' issue with me, technical or else.

In the US, if you did something evil, just jump up and accuse someone else, that will make youself look innocent..they get this training since kindergarten

Why not open your mind and try to at least listen to opinions from both side?
Why not give up the idea that the US can only survive by killing anyone else on the planet?
Yes indeed...So here is something else to open your mind...

Lysenkoism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Thus, Lysenkoism caused serious, long-term harm to Soviet biology. It represented a serious failure of the early Soviet leadership to find real solutions to agricultural problems, allowing their system to be hijacked by a charlatan — at the expense of many human lives. Lysenkoism also spread to China, where it continued long after it was eventually denounced by the Soviets.
China then forcibly export this failed and proven disastrous belief to Viet Nam, where China also forced a land reform program that ended in..what else...a famine in North Vietnam.

the celebration just a party, everyone in china enjoy the 8days' holidays ,it 's to relax, where are u guys to spend your holidays, just sit and play games before computer?

Brother; There are a lot of south vietnamese from the old time that

hate anything related to communism.

You know what i mean ?:cheers::pakistan::china:
What is so good about it -- communism? Even when the Europeans had colonial interests in mainland China, as a country with a distinct and unique history, China was never successfully divided and conquered like so many other countries in Africa, for example. So what is this celebration about other than for a regime that managed to rule for sixty years? What has this regime accomplished that would add to the rich cultural and technological history of past China? Zilch.

:rofl:

Surprised?

no, actually I found it is quite interesting to deal with vietnamese people.

when I met friendly viets from the north, I tell them the fact that my uncle once fought the americans in vietnam as a radar officer and they shot down many US aircraft.

when I met stupid viets from the south, I tell them the fact that my uncle went back to vietnam at the end of 1970s to fight the Sino-Vietnamese war, their unit captured many vietnamese towns and when they were ordered to withdraw, they destroyed all vietnamese factories on their there way home.

:smokin: I believe we will fight again within 20 years, but that is not because of the dispute we have, that would be for the purpose of training our army.

also check the following content up, that is written in your previous official language:

越南曾是中国的属国,为来也终究会是中国的属国。

Surprised? I can trace my ancestry back a couple hundred years from North Viet Nam to China.

You should be grateful that we take so many of you people in H.K.

When almost nobody in the world will provide you people home.

:smitten::pakistan::china:

Surprised? I can trace my ancestry back a couple hundred years from North Viet Nam to China.

Not surprised at all.
US has a highly effective system to lure those immigrant (Usually want to enter US with economic reason in stead of political one) into speaking against their own government and smear their own race..
so they have win-win situation, both get what they want.

For the 2nd generation, they got alienated (beat up by the white kids and sth like that) since childhood and most of them have some deep psychological scars, and most of them re-direct their hate to their origin

to me vietnam is just like a monkey kingdom. the north part is damn poor.

south part is ok and the girls are hot. :smokin:

So now unable to defend the communist regime in China, the Chinese participants resort to cheap racism. Bravo...!!

So now unable to defend the communist regime in China, the Chinese participants resort to cheap racism. Bravo...!!

What racism? I am talking about pathetic condition of all the 2 gen immigrant in US, kids from asian, from east Europe, from Africa, from everywhere

Always understand the game of give and take !!

You started the abusing game first !!:smitten::pakistan::china:

to me vietnam is just like a monkey kingdom. the north part is damn poor.

south part is ok and the girls are hot. :smokin:
shchinese, there is not necessery to quarrel with that

哥们,这是咱自家人说的, 没必要跟阿三他们争这个,他们其实怕我们,看到我们国家有汉唐雄风就说我们形式化,集体思维,跟他们说不明白,他们不了解我们所以怕,中国厉害就厉害在我们在尽一切努力了解世界,然后我们还不为外界所诱,继续大道直行,而印度呢,悲哀就在看到西方后就震住了,脱光了衣服去模仿人家,最后还四不像,整得心茫茫然不知所之

Back
Top Bottom