What's new

PICS 10-1-2009 TIAN'ANMEN BEIJING

Sixty years in power and the only thing the commies has to show is military prowess. Sad.

Awsome pic's & wat awsome might !!

Awesome, I saw the celebrations in evening, it was just awesome...

:china:

Sixty years in power and the only thing the commies has to show is military prowess. Sad.

Truly sad isn't it that China only shows toys around in Beijing unlike the US which actually used it's military to subdue and kill millions around the globe. What a waste of resources by the chinese; they should actually learn from the US and nuke a city or two :china:

Truly sad isn't it that China only shows toys around in Beijing unlike the US which actually used it's military to subdue and kill millions around the globe. What a waste of resources by the chinese :china:

yeah really sad & Sshhhh American act is called 'co lateral damage' & was for supreme national interest, I hope CIA has found WMDs in Iraq :undecided:

Truly sad isn't it that China only shows toys around in Beijing unlike the US which actually used it's military to subdue and kill millions around the globe. What a waste of resources by the chinese; they should actually learn from the US and nuke a city or two :china:

Well said Mr. Imran.

Yeah...By 'nuking' Imperial Japan, the US saved mainland China. Then the commies turned around and killed more Chinese than Imperial Japan did. And yes...China should learn from the US, like producing something the world uses -- Internet for example.

yeah really sad & Sshhhh American act is called 'co lateral damage' & was for supreme national interest, I hope CIA has found WMDs in Iraq :undecided:
Please...You are in no position to debate the 'WMD' issue and what those initials really mean.

Yeah...By 'nuking' Imperial Japan, the US saved mainland China. Then the commies turned around and killed more Chinese than Imperial Japan did. And yes...China should learn from the US, like producing something the world uses -- Internet for example.

I wont debate the divine revelation to America by god to nuke Japan to save the commies and end the war; i've heard and read enough justification of this sadistic genocide; and dont start on China's human rights violations; the history of the US is fraught with it; from employing black people as slaves to denying women the right to vote; you took more than 2 centuries to fix your shortcomings; its been only 6 decades for China (and Pakistan if you view the larger picture).

Most of the technological advancements of the US came out as military experiments; the Internet you mentioned was a secret military funded project wasn't it :rolleyes:?

Why not let China do the same in secret; you dont expect the commies to tell you everything do you :rolleyes:

I wont debate the divine revelation to America by god to nuke Japan to save the commies and end the war; i've heard and read enough justification of this sadistic genocide.
Save the commies? The A-bombs ended the war the fastest way possible. But God had nothing to do with how most of China was spared the fate that befell Manchuria. The Flying Tigers ring any bells?

Most of the technological advancements of the US came out as military experiments; why not let China do the same :rolleyes:
Why not indeed? So if the US did it, why not China? What you failed to understand is -- So what if much of American technological advances came from military projects? It was the civilian sector that turned those technological advancements into common household items, like the microwave oven for example. Or how about the simple transistor? Face the harsh truth...Communism is cause of China's lag behind the West. Not even a toaster equivalent came out of the communists.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom