What's new

Pic of J-10B with WS-10X for the 8.1 Anniversary

LOL! Where do you come up with this stuff?

China's electronic is way superior to US of 1990, nothing outrageous about it.

About the missile, the most popular A2A missile used by the US air force was the primitive version of AIM-7 sparrow, whereas China is PL-12.

Guys, please read the entire conversion between me and Hongwu before convict me as guilty. :undecided:

I had just watched the video of J20, J10B and JF17 flying. By the noise of engine, I can understand the engine of these aircraft is different, so J20 is impossible to using WS10, since J10B was installed with WS10.

http://www.56.com/u73/v_NjIwODYxNzQ.html

So the only way that J-20 is flying with Russian engine; the engine is AL-31FM2 (150kn), since China is the biggest shareholder of this.

1310346269_qz6gE4.jpg

However, J-20 engine does not bear any resemblance to AL-31FM2, so it can only be WS-10G. G stands for a large improvement, so the engine can change a lot with its appearance and noise.

What's really critical now is China needs to catch up with US in nuclear submarines and guided missile destroyers. In 1991, US had the Seawolf and the Arleigh Burke. The Type 095 has not yet entered service and the Type 052D destroyer has not yet been built.

Large aircraft is also a sore point. In 1991, the US had the full range of mega-sized military transports to 747 civilian airliners.

The Seawolf submarine was commissioned in 1997.

It is highly unlikely that apart from the number of SAMs carried that the 1991 Arleigh Burke has any electronic superiority over the Type-052C. In fact the AESA radar on the Type-052C is likly to be more advanced than the PESA on the 1991 Arleigh Burke .

The Seawolf submarine was commissioned in 1997.

It is highly unlikely that apart from the number of SAMs carried that the 1991 Arleigh Burke has any electronic superiority over the Type-052C. In fact the AESA radar on the Type-052C is likly to be more advanced than the PESA on the 1991 Arleigh Burke .

As i said before about the modern China vs the USA of early 1990s:

China has better electronics and cm/a2a/asm, but US does have the superior platforms like cvn/aircargo/ssbn.

So it is virtually a tie, that's why the PLA generals state that we are about 20 years behind USA.

Back
Top Bottom