What's new

Pic of J-10B with WS-10X for the 8.1 Anniversary

My heartiest congratulations to my brothers and sisters from China.

In human civilization, never has a country progressed at the speed at which China is developing. At the end of World War 2, China could not even produce a truck. Today, China has put a man on the moon, is growing at a rate of 10% and is building some of the greatest infrastructure projects this world has seen. It was only a matter of time before the Chinese caught up in this critical technology of producing engines, it was a matter of national security for them and they overcame. Only a matter of time before the Chinese engineers sort out all the defects and start serial producing these engines. Pakistan is lucky to have a friend like China, i certainly hope that my people can learn the art of hard work from our Chinese friends.

ok buddy, you better stop what you are smoking! :cheesy:

It seems China will sell J-10B to Pakistan, and i don't know why Huzigeng claimed J-10A.

China is about 20 years behind USA in those critical technology fields.

US had its PWF-100 in the mature stage back in the early 1990s.

China has now its mature WS-10 in 2011.

US had its Trident II SLBM successful in 1990.

China has its JL-2A SLBM successful in 2010.
What's really critical now is China needs to catch up with US in nuclear submarines and guided missile destroyers. In 1991, US had the Seawolf and the Arleigh Burke. The Type 095 has not yet entered service and the Type 052D destroyer has not yet been built.

Large aircraft is also a sore point. In 1991, the US had the full range of mega-sized military transports to 747 civilian airliners.

27_169255_e8ce2b09fda27d2.jpg

What's really critical now is China needs to catch up with US in nuclear submarines and guided missile destroyers. In 1991, US had the Seawolf and the Arleigh Burke. The Type 095 has not yet entered service and the Type 052D destroyer has not yet been built.

Large aircraft is also a sore point. In 1991, the US had the full range of mega-sized military transports to 747 civilian airliners.

The Type 095 is on the test stage right now and the Type 096 near. Both of these subs will be fully electric generating power.

And the Type 052D will be built in the next year.

To build a mega airliner like 747, it may take in the next decade.

We have inferior platforms for now, but our missile and electronics are way superior, so it is a tie.

Back
Top Bottom