What's new

Physicists To Test If Universe Is A Computer Simulation

@Star Wars If this hurts your brain, word of advice, don't explore things like this. It will make you insane.

If you still want to do it, get things straight and work on one topic.

@Aeronaut You doubt that we are programmed or not ?

Anything and everything about Humans is programmed and can be determined. It is just too complex that people tend to take the easy way out to save themselves from approaching insanity due to thinking of these stuffs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Naah....your world of Physics doesnt fit with my world of Biology ;)

Actually it does. When you think about it, it does. What's flesh and blood for us, could merely be just another feature of this simulation. All organic matter we know of can be distilled down to a few basic elements in the periodic table. Processes (including life and evolution) that are carried out in the universe can be regarded as various permutations going on and on in interconnected loops.

Who knows, :lol:

Actually it does. When you think about it, it does. What's flesh and blood for us, could merely be just another feature of this simulation. All organic matter we know of can be distilled down to a few basic elements in the periodic table. Processes (including life and evolution) that are carried out in the universe can be regarded as various permutations going on and on in various loops.
@Mech sorry not my field....so cant even digest it too well :P

You should meet the Oracle.

Well- this is where it get interesting- though we cant ignore the striking similarities--
In context with Matrix-

Oracle in this world is just like Prophet- Guidance-
The Deus Ex Machina is Devil- Evil
The Architect is God-
The real world- Heaven-
The Matrix- Hell-

Actually it does. When you think about it, it does. What's flesh and blood for us, could merely be just another feature of this simulation. All organic matter we know of can be distilled down to a few basic elements in the periodic table. Processes (including life and evolution) that are carried out in the universe can be regarded as various permutations going on and on in interconnected loops.
Who knows, :lol:
The body development, mind and everything can be expressed in Complex set of Nonlinear equations. Everything can be put in Rate of Change.

Fluid dynamics, rate of change of chemicals in brain, electric current flow, cell generation and decay, etc. etc. is affected by internal and external factors.

One can say that the Genes have all the necessary initial conditions or basic Program and humans as Complex Feedback Mechanism based machines.

More you venture into it, more confused and yet peaceful you become.

That's why I like Vedic sciences and various ancient concepts. Its good to explore new avenues rather than taking things for granted.

The body development, mind and everything can be expressed in Complex set of Nonlinear equations. Everything can be put in Rate of Change.

Fluid dynamics, rate of change of chemicals in brain, electric current flow, cell generation and decay, etc. etc. is affected by internal and external factors.

One can say that the Genes have all the necessary initial conditions or basic Program and humans as Complex Feedback Mechanism based machines.

More you venture into it, more confused and yet peaceful you become.

That's why I like Vedic sciences and various ancient concepts. Its good to explore new avenues rather than taking things for granted.

As far as philosophy goes, i don't see it fair to restrict myself to the Indian school of thought, there are plenty of ancient philosophies to go around. Why get attached to a single one ? As for the remaining points, its all valid. Although, research into these areas are surprisingly still at a very nascent stage. Eventually a time will (if we don't blow each-other up) come when analysis requires more than just raw computational power. It will start to demand a level of reasoning and understanding well beyond human capability. If we ever come to that point, and end up creating an evolving artificial(sic) intelligence, what will our purpose then be ? I think, out of sheer boredom, we might simply roll over and die.

Disturbing thoughts. Especially considering, its not a very distant possibility.

@Mech Well, its about reading about all philosophies. Exchange of ideas from one POV and other is the whole point of approaching the truth together.

That's why I also like Chinese work too. They have their own POV and approach which is quite interesting.

n wat will happen to universe if like computers,a virus gets into da system?:undecided:

or if da cd stucks in da dvd rom?:undecided:

Back
Top Bottom