What's new

Photoshops and CGIs

timberwolf

Reaction score
Salam All,

there isnt any dedicated thread for photoshops or CGI's on this forum. So i create one here. Any body can share their ps jobs and art works etc.
Creativity is the way to go :::enjoy:
i hope its not against forum rules

First post of the session

SUPER THUNDER

[BBN:News Desk] Pakistan Air force recently flight tested it's latest version of the Thunder series, NATO code name : Super Thunder. according to an unnamed official , This version of Thunder can fly as high as 30km+ into the Stratosphere and can deliver Smart Munitions from that altitude. Super Thunder clearly represents State-Of-The-Art technology and Industrial prowess of PAC Kamra, The sole contractor of the Project.

PAF presently plans to induct a Squadron of 18 super thunders. Foreign countries like USA, UK, China and Russia have also shown deep interest in the new machine. Indian response is yet awaited.:cheesy:

http://ps-rants.blogspot.com/2009/03/super-thunder.html

Interesting thread. I tend to lean more towards the "difficult" side of photoshop. "Little" details matter the most to me. And they're usually the most tough ones. Will try to upload more of my work.

I recently photoshopped one of my friend's picture. On her demand of course.

Unfortunately, I can't share the original Image but here's the finished product.

And a full scale wallpaper conversion of the finished product.

Last edited:
^^ Wow . This is wonderful. I never really tried to edit pics with textures and stuff, but urs is cool . *Thumbs Up*

Though not a military pic, but i'll take the liberty to post one of my photoshops here :;)

Sorry No pic :D

Last edited:
Some related pictures for this thread:cheers: Click here for more

JF-17s-lineup-Nightsortie.jpg

^^ Wonderful pics najam , especially Mirage firing exocet .

And the 2nd pic, those missiles are edit , right ?

Hi

I am looking for people who are 3D modelers(3DFX) & may be interested in contributing to a mod for a thirdwire series combat flight simulator.

I would require 3D models of various PAF fighters from 1948 to current.
The modification will recreate the Indo-PAK air conflicts of 65, 71..
with other what if scenario's like 87(siachen), 99(kargil) ,2003 and other future possibilities.
The mod will feature campaign on both 65 & 71
People with experience in photoshop to create skins for the models will also be appreciated.
an in game screen shot is included.

The people making this modification are doing it out of their own interest and enthusiasm for the conlficts in this theatre. So unfortunately there is no payment.
However due credit will be given and the mod will be publicly hosted for all to download.

If any are interested please reply me here.

@ timberwolf
as usual great work buddy! keep it up...
now i am waiting for your PS work on this one with usual PAF paint scheme.

and one more thing.. unless you are planning to sell your work please try to get rid of the logo.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom