What's new

Photoshops and CGIs

heres some work i did for my animation classes

done in 3d studio max 2008 and rendered in vray; 4k texture maps and hdri lighting. low poly model for use in the unreal engine

:pakistan:

Good work bro. World of 3d sure is limitless . :tup:

not 3d then :o great work!

noticed a few stuff; the conformal fuel tank is a bit blurred at the edge; gives it away; i could make the right LGB and missile smaller as it is not fitting the perspective correctly; and no shadows :( it'll be awesome if u added shadows :)

overall awesome work!! cheers!

yeah, that blurring was because i wanted to desaturate the cft a bit but by mistake i selected blur tool instead of sponge tool, later forgot to undo . lol .

I also thought at first that lgb and missiles are lill bigger, but then i thought that thunder is a small plane, so may be in reality 2000 lp lgb would look bigger on a thunder.

And shadows... i forgot :D

p.s. i'll try to improve this one acc to ur suggesstions and post again.

p.p.sI plan to learn 3d some time , may be after 2, 3 years, but right now its all photoshop . Btw can u tell me the names of some good 3d softwares, may be i'll download one and see how it works .

p.p.p.s. Good to know that u liked my work and u r comments are really helpful /

I would go for a main landin gear a la ripen NG... So wheel on the inside... And retracting into the Lerx... That would make the plane a bit more futuristic and you could add 2 1000lb on the belly... And replace those on the wings with Ra'ad... I bet the plane will be hit as background on window computers...

The ordnance further away should look smaller... If you check the pylons you will see that it is a bit unnatural that the furthest pylon looks longer.

Anyway, love your work.

I would go for a main landin gear a la ripen NG... So wheel on the inside... And retracting into the Lerx... That would make the plane a bit more futuristic and you could add 2 1000lb on the belly... And replace those on the wings with Ra'ad... I bet the plane will be hit as background on window computers...

The ordnance further away should look smaller... If you check the pylons you will see that it is a bit unnatural that the furthest pylon looks longer.

Anyway, love your work.

It would be just as Mark Sein said, Thunder would evolve to be the eastern Gripen.. Thanx for ur input Munir. I m working on those lines now .

Last edited:
81eebd56eb8d61b1a0ee7eb56313dfcd.jpg

Click here for more .

Last edited:
yeah, that blurring was because i wanted to desaturate the cft a bit but by mistake i selected blur tool instead of sponge tool, later forgot to undo . lol .

I also thought at first that lgb and missiles are lill bigger, but then i thought that thunder is a small plane, so may be in reality 2000 lp lgb would look bigger on a thunder.

And shadows... i forgot :D

p.s. i'll try to improve this one acc to ur suggesstions and post again.

p.p.sI plan to learn 3d some time , may be after 2, 3 years, but right now its all photoshop . Btw can u tell me the names of some good 3d softwares, may be i'll download one and see how it works .

p.p.p.s. Good to know that u liked my work and u r comments are really helpful /

no worries mate; ur work is pretty good :cheers:

hmm 3d softwares; i personally use 3d max; u can get the latest version which is 3ds max 2010 and vray as the rendering engine; its the best trust me ;)

oh and if you're into organic modeling/sculpting 3d; you can try out Zbrush 3.1 :smitten:

If you make the outer wingstations double BVR then this baby will be the best looking of all planes... :) DOn't forget to return the Laser designator pod otherwise you have to LGB's without a laser... Thanks yaar, you provided me a super background pic.

I'll try to add double BVR and i removed that LDP cuz' it hindered the view of LGBs. Any way, u r welcome .

no worries mate; ur work is pretty good

hmm 3d softwares; i personally use ; u can get the latest version which is 3ds max 2010 and vray as the rendering engine; its the best trust me

oh and if you're into organic modeling/sculpting 3d; you can try out Zbrush 3.1

I have heard abt 3d max , will try that one out.

Back
Top Bottom